Interesting info on sponsorships for the 2011 Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting info on sponsorships for the 2011 Tour

If you've ever wondered what it cost to be a sponsor of the Power Tour, here's a skinny plus some facts on expectations of attendance for 2011. What do you say we each pitch in a $grand$ and pick up a co-sponsorship?

http://ads.simautomotive.com/MAIN%20...Power_Tour.pdf

Presenting Sponsor : GM Performance Division
    Cruise Night Sponsors : Painless, Holley, Pioneer, Coker Tire
    Dyno Challenge : Lucuas and E3 Spark Plugs (buy Lucas and/or E3 plugs get a free or 50% dyno)
    Main Stage Sponsor : Comp Cams
    Vision Screen : Magnaflow (Chip Foose signing on Friday June 10th in Detroit and "goodie bag" gifts as well as a special offering to the Long haulers and each night, we will be giving away a free exhaust system valued up to $1500 MSRP)
    Product Sponsors
    - Raybestos
    - UPS (UPS will be recognizing select Long Haulers nightly with complimentary UPS shipping boxes for collectibles and goodies collected along the event! These select Long Haulers can keep this HRPT branded UPS box as a souvenir)
    - Dakota Digital(Each stop of the Power Tour, Dakota Digital will be giving away a brand new VHX analog instrument system!)
    - and more....
    [size=+1]Chuck
    2011 HRPT Long Hauler
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler
    2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Re: Interesting info on sponsorships for the 2011 Tour

That is pretty interesting.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

My neighbor's company that he is VP of sponsors the tour. Gold Eagle products. He says that between the sponsorship, driver ,rig and gas they spend roughly 65 grand for the week .Bob Cleveland is the driver ( lawn mower man) usually does this by himself setting up and tearing down. Bob said he loves it and can't think of anything he'd rather do than hang out with all of us .
      Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

It makes me think it would almost be cheaper to build an awesome car with your product and pimp it on the tour...
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

That was a nice find and some cool reading. I liked the bus sponsorship page. I think 12 of us could pitch in a grand each and put the BS logo on the bus ("officially", this time). I expect to spend more than that on gas. Think of the possibilties. You'd have a designated driver & rock star parking all week.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

So, $5k to just host a lunch?
            I suppose, if you had a big enough facility, drop another few grand on food and a few more on the setup, what's that equated to advertising dollars?
            Last edited by Eliteman76; May 18th, 2011, 10:12 AM.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport

2016...year of the Eliteman76 garagemahaul construction project.

I'm looking for a TKO500 or TKO600 for a Ford 351c, If you have one for sale let me know!

Comment

Working...
            X