No announcement yet.

crunch time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, the front end on the '58 Apache is all back together, with lower arms nearly horizontal. Tire clearance is a bit of an issue w/the new lower spindles. But I've put a period on working under the truck. Leaving tomorrow am, going down 81 from Upstate NY. Need to do laundry, pack, print out all the hotel stuff and ice down the beer. Plan "B" gets put back in the toolbox. Time for a roadtrip! Be safe out there, David

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      waiting for tuesday to talk to the machanic to figure out what is up with the fiero...still praying for nothing big, and getting the car back on tuesday night would be a dream!!!!
      what's going on with the fiero? played the rush game last year the lemans. taking the gto this year and yet i still am waiting on mother nature to give me the time to clean the gto up. it sits outside so working on it takes a nice day.

Comment

getting ready i know i'm going to forget something.
        Longhauler 2009,2011
        Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I am whipped - unlike Matt (claypool ??) I can't do all nighters back to back to back.

Its starting to catch up with me Alan!! Great to see you can make it, see you soon!

Scott, call me. Whats the issue and can I talk you thru any needed repairs?!?!?!
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Allen, that is awesome news man, I can't wait to see the Wagon again this year!!!

Matt, I'll see you soon, as it's about time to head South Bound.....
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

Getting the freeze plugs done today.... Me and my 2 boys worked all day yesterday on the Fury..... Installed all of the trim, bumpers, mirrors and window wipes..... Door panels better be here tomorrow.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

got car back...still no temp gauge...but do have an idiot light...shouldn't have a problem (knock on wood)... car is packed except toiletries...guess i won't be getting any survivors anywhere, no room!
                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                X