The cocoa beach pier, friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cocoa beach pier, friday night

There's a pier off cocoa beach right next to our hotel (laquinta oceanfront) that is said to have some good nightlife. I'm pretty sure this is where PINKHEMI and I will be at friday night, assuming we can afford to be there :eek: . Anyone in the area that's bored, stop by for awhile and say hi.

It's Not Just a Day at the Beach when you're at Cocoa Beach Pier. It's the Ultimate Beach Adventure! Visit Cocoa Beach Pier for the best food, entertainment, and views of launches from Kennedy Space Center that you're going to find in Cocoa Beach, FL!

bob

also can check out

Comment

Yeah there's plenty of stuff going on around town, and some at Cobra's too. So I don't expect many, if any, from this board to be there. But for us it's hard to beat "within stumblin' distance" of the room ;) We may cruise around a bit in the early evening but after dark I think we'll anchor at the pier, I'm kind of a stickler about drinking and driving and neither of us will want to be DD. Plans can always change though.
      Last edited by boosted buick; May 18, 2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I was told Coconuts on the Beach is fun -
        We pride ourselves in our excellent service and making your visit as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for visiting Coconuts on the Beach.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

We can see the pier from the balcony of our room at Days Inn. No need to drive just walk, By the way there is a Publix supermarket across the street.
          1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe
          1999 Ford Mustang GT convertible "Yellow"
          1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
          Power Tour 06, 07, 11, 12

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            I was told Coconuts on the Beach is fun -
            http://www.coconutsonthebeach.com/
            That looks like a great place for the more southern hotel guys. 3.3 miles from us though

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Regal View Post
              We can see the pier from the balcony of our room at Days Inn. No need to drive just walk, By the way there is a Publix supermarket across the street.
              Yep, the Days Inn/Best western/La Quinta/Holiday Inn Express crowd is gonna be hard pressed to beat the location of the pier, assuming the drinks aren't $10 each. If so, I guess we'll see you at the base of the pier with a lawn chair and a bottle of jack!

And we may need that supermarket. God I love Google Earth.

Comment

Be aware that some of the parking lots around the pier have parking meters that have electronic beepers to notify the parking maids that time has expired. Parking at Publix may get crowded.

Comment

Cocoa may regret inviting the HRPT after the Forum Freaks roll in.
                  [size=+1]Chuck
                  2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                  2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                  2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey View Post
                    thay ant seen nothing yet

Comment

Bernie, Emily, and I are staying at the Days Inn. We are leaving Baltimore on Wednesday. He said we should be there sometime Friday. I guess he forgets who will be the one driving!! Lol!!
                      Angie

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
                        There's a pier off cocoa beach right next to our hotel (laquinta oceanfront) that is said to have some good nightlife. I'm pretty sure this is where PINKHEMI and I will be at friday night, assuming we can afford to be there :eek: . Anyone in the area that's bored, stop by for awhile and say hi.

It's Not Just a Day at the Beach when you're at Cocoa Beach Pier. It's the Ultimate Beach Adventure! Visit Cocoa Beach Pier for the best food, entertainment, and views of launches from Kennedy Space Center that you're going to find in Cocoa Beach, FL!

bob
                        Sounds good.. but first a bunch of us Hemi/Mopar owners are going to hit Eagles Nest for some great eats..then cruise the beach to the HRPT ship terminal show then head to the pier.. Our hotel is next to yours. Should be a fun night...
                        Last edited by ~~Mutt~~; May 23, 2011, 05:58 AM.
                        My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey View Post
                          Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
                          thay ant seen nothing yet

You got that right......
                          Last edited by 66Fury3; May 23, 2011, 07:18 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MustangSally96 View Post
                            Bernie, Emily, and I are staying at the Days Inn. We are leaving Baltimore on Wednesday. He said we should be there sometime Friday. I guess he forgets who will be the one driving!! Lol!!
                            I'm leaving Wednesday too, coming down 83 from PA. I'm stopping in Manning, SC Wed night. I'll be getting to Coco Beach on Thursday.
                            Should be able to get to the Hot Rod Magazine Publisher's Party, Thursday @ 7:00 pm Fishlips @ the Cove - Port Canaveral
                            Last edited by Vsolo; May 23, 2011, 06:08 PM.
                            So. Central PA
                            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Friday and Saturday night Parties, Bring your own drinks if your in the hotels.
                              1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe
                              1999 Ford Mustang GT convertible "Yellow"
                              1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
                              Power Tour 06, 07, 11, 12

Comment

Working...
                              X