No announcement yet.

Congratulations Rexdog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Congratulations to both of you!!! I can't wait to check out your all's installs. That will something to document and look back on....
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Way cool!!!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Nice!
        I offered up, but no takers for the GTS.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Rexdogg's other car LONG HAULED on HRPT 2009
          still impess's me
          bob

Comment

Very nice, but if Pioneer wanted class they would have chosen me since mine since it has a vinyl top and we all know a vinyl top exudes class.

=)
            Last edited by bishir; May 22, 2011, 04:53 PM.
            Powertour off/on since 2002
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post

Rexdogg's other car LONG HAULED on HRPT 2009
              still impess's me
              bob
              Thanks for the pix, Bob.....car's been in the shop so long I almost forgot what it looked like (complete engine rebuild (crank, rods, pistons, head work, new cam), new trans, driveline rebuild; new gas tank, new carpet, new dash carrier, lenses, gauges (before, when I turned on the lights, all of the needles went to zero.....hah!); anyway, as I remember, lost a side mirror on the Indiana TollRoad on the tour one year.....ah, had to order another mirror shipped to hotel......car should be on the dyno today or tomorrow, we'll see how the numbers come out........
              anyway, looking forward to the install and the tour; will save the original Delco AM-8 track that's in the dash now.....
              Last edited by rexdogg; May 22, 2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Yes, congratulations Rexdogg! Wish our 'cuda was joining you.
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                X