How's the mapmaking going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
    I just plotted the route from nashville to indy. One thing for sure, we are going to get to meet some REAL hillbillies on that leg. We get kinda out in the middle of nowhere. Precisely where I predict my dad's station wagon will die (again).

The suds drive in/ray skillman museum in the south end of indy will be easily accessible on the way in, if anyone has time.
    are you suggesting that we might be hearing the banjo music from "Deliverance"? if so, I'm driving faster.....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
      are you suggesting that we might be hearing the banjo music from "Deliverance"? if so, I'm driving faster.....
      Gonna be hard to get through the hills fast, but I think we'll have them outnumbered as long as no one breaks down. If so, we may have to abandon the car and hustle the occupants to the safety of another vehicle while others block for them.

Both legs between montgomery and indy, it is a straight shot up the interstate and they only stray you away to give you a chance to see some roads and small towns. Then they merge you right back on the same interstate they took you off of. So if hills aren't your thing or you got reason to hustle to the next town, you can do so. Kinda nice IMO.
      Last edited by boosted buick; May 23, 2011, 04:51 PM. Reason: i'm too stupid to proofread

Comment

mine are all done! I am following the car in front of me with a power tour sticker and looking at the scenery.

Comment

Working...
        X