Corvette Z06 and Camaro raffle at the 'vette museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Z06 and Camaro raffle at the 'vette museum

Corvette museum in bowling green is raffling off a new Z06 carbon edition this thursday. limited to 1,000 tickets and as of monday they've sold 79 [eek] . Maybe because the tickets are $300 each, LOL. But hey so far, 1 in 80 chance for a new z06. They are also giving away a new camaro convertible with tickets at a much more reasonable $10 each, which you can register for at the museum on the tour. We go right by the museum, so I'm gonna have to stop and tour the place. But I doubt I enter any raffles, I already own 1 too many GM products.

They do have an american muscle car exhibit going on when we will all be there. So there's more to see than just corvettes.

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
    I already own 1 too many GM products.
    I owned a GM once.... And I have to agree with you.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

We are doing the plant tour on theat day, have an 8:30 am tour. Might just enter that raffle if the tickets stay low.

Jim

Comment

You do know that one of our very own has her car displayed at the American Muscle display. It is a must to go and see. Norb has his 69 Cyclone C.J. 428 there. Worth the visit just to see it there.

Maureen
        Jim & Maureen
        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
        X