For the California crew on the trip home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the California crew on the trip home

Hey guys...just wanted to check the schedule for the guys cruising down I 80 towards California...Phil is going to be tending to the Misses' and their anniversary so if anyone is looking for a stop off on Sunday, feel free to drop me a PM. Can stop for some food, stretch the legs, and if a car wash is needed, more than welcome.Gas grille will be hot and waiting, order up for a burger or some hot dogs, chicken, etc.
    Just wanted to offer up because everyone has been freakin' awesome to us.
    Andrew& Melanie
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Andrew, What a nice offer. How far are you from the GM Proving Grounds? We will want to use our time wisely on our way home. We will be gone for two weeks by then and want to make the best of our travel time..But ball park me on the mileage and we can figure it out..But thanks in advance..
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

We're going be headed home like we just robbed a bank but hey, we're got 5000 miles to think about special pit stops.

(are we the only two headed back to Cali after the LHer picture)
      [size=+1]Chuck
      2011 HRPT Long Hauler
      2012 HRPT Long Hauler
      2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Rett-
        Figuring 12 hours from Detroit according to google maps.
        I was planning on hitting up Mike and Donna's party, but that won't be until noon-1 and we are going to make a detour for 2 hours into Chicago. Planning on getting home lat saturday night...Chicago to Omaha, I've made the run in 6 hours. {This is coming from the same moron that will pull a Minneapolis to Omaha run in 4.5 hours}

I am hoping to be home around midnight Saturday night.
        I wasn't sure how hard you guys were planning on pushing things as you have a heck of a drive ahead of you.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Andrew, Let me do some thinging about that.... I don't think we will be driving until midnight any night. We like to drive hard all day,from early am until we say"Let's stop"..And I too would like to stop in Chicago area to see my neice and family,but the timing isn't right ,so I will pass here up.We really need to make some time on the road since we will be gone over two weeks and as much as I love to drive,I may be done doing the pleasure drive and be hammering down.. Also Dannie,SoCalCamaro, will most likely be running home with us...So I guess all I can do is thank you for the offer and politely decline...How's that for fancy talk..I'll just have to make it up to you from Indy on..Count on me..And again,thanks for the offer.. Can't wait to see you and Mel again..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
          X