HRPT Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRPT Routes

Has anyone heard anything on the Routes?
    Danny/Zachary
    HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Danny, scroll down through the threads, there is one where the link is posted to print the routes. It's titled something like "the route is out" or something similar. If you can't find it, let me know, I will pm you a link.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

They posted on Saturday on the Hot Rod site.......Alabama Gang member Clint gave me at a cruise in at Steak N Shake in Decatur AL just this past weekend................
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

[size=+1]Chuck
        2011 HRPT Long Hauler
        2012 HRPT Long Hauler
        2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Danny,Where have you been??? Can I come along?
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
            Danny,Where have you been??? Can I come along?
            Sure you can . There are two of us leaving on the 2nd at 7am , the more the merrier.
            Danny/Zachary

Comment

The tour is coming right through Garden City,AL and my shop sits right on the highway so where gonna hang there and watch everyone go by then head up to nashville and indy.
              78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Not much work will get done that day - at least by the car guys.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                  Not much work will get done that day - at least by the car guys.
                  Well its not where I work my day job,it's my hobby shop slash car storage shop.It's a big blue metal building with a glass front so if you see us sitting there with some old muscle cars parked out front stop by and say hi.
                  78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Will do - I'll be driving this one.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks everyone I have printed all my maps and ready to go.
                      Danny/Zachary

Comment

Hey Jake......I didn't know if I would see you on this years tour......so what will you be driving this year? Also I was wondering was your VW bus at the shop would like stop by and take gander at it.......talk to you laterz........

Comment

You know I ain't gonna mis a tour this close to home,you got the regal ready to roll?I sold my 56 vw kombi a while back got a really sweet 78 smokey and bandit trans am I will be Rollin this year,gonna give the javelin a break this year.Stop by the shop on the way up and we will all roll up to Nashville together.

Comment

I will be long hauling this year so i will be coming from Montgomery, but I know that Curtis told me that Calvin and Orlando where jumping in at Hanceville but he didnt mention you.....but now its all good....the Regal will be going through its final checks this weekend and new rear tires mounted....ive almost completed the interior upgrades and audio improvements........but here is the real question can that T/A do a gut wrenching burnout like the Javelin did in Bowling Green (epic) and Jakey you never gave me credit for not spilling a drop of my beer!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X