words of wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGT View Post
    That was because, at the time, I didn't have faith in the car or myself. That trip was definitely a learning experience for the both of us. I will be forever grateful to the Freaks who gave me support for the two tours we took.
    Im just joking GT we enjoy having you, love having Ladies with us we will take care of all

Comment

Thank you. I just wanted to explain my position at the time. Now that I have "run with the pack" so to speak, I feel much more confident. Two ladies participating in their first HRPT in a vehicle that had not proven itself and not knowing anybody does make one more cautious. I'm sure first timers can identify with that. Special thanks to 4difide, pro65 and wildcobrar for setting my mind at ease.
      Last edited by LadyGT; May 27, 2011, 02:12 PM.
      2006 HRPT LH
      2007 HRPT LH
      2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGT View Post
        Thank you. I just wanted to explain my position at the time. Now that I have "run with the pack" so to speak, I feel much more confident. Two ladies participating in their first HRPT in a vehicle that had not proven itself and not knowing anybody does make one more cautious. I'm sure first timers can identify with that. Special thanks to 4difide, pro65 and wildcobrar for setting my mind at ease.
        it's good to have a mind at ease
        2007 Power Tour Long Haul
        2008 Power Tour Long Haul
        2009 Canadian Points East Tour
        2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
        2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
        2012 Power Tour Long Haul
        2012 Northeast Rod Run
        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...
        X