Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for all to upload photos to one account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for all to upload photos to one account?

What I mean is, With my Android phone, my photos can be uploaded to Photobucket as I take them. I think different people in a group (us) can individually upload to the same folder with permissions. Then we can post the link here and everyone can see our photos almost live through the day. If anyone knows how to do this,,,,,,,,,,,,please speak up! Or any other ideas along these lines? I know I can upload straight to YouTube, with a good signal too. Can we upload these straight to BS Facebook. Again ideas!!
    Living the dream!

Hey Buddy.......I think a common account with a with common name and password would work in theory......named after the PT abbreviation with a simple password........with all the smart phones everyone has it would be great almost at real time with updates.............good idea........
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

But who can set this up? If I had the time I would. I work the next three days, off Monday, and leave for Cocoa Tuesday. Starter went out on the GTA yesterday,,,new one on today. So much more to do with so little time. I have to do a #4 coil pack on the wife's Expedition tomorrow after work. GTA needs final detail. And opening up the pool before I leave, so everyone will be happy that, I mean while I'm gone. lol
      Living the dream!

Comment

I have a shutterfly share site, don't think you can upload directly to it from a smartphone, but you can set the permissions so that anyone can upload pictures, anyone can also order the pictures or download them also. I prefer shutterfly but that's just b/c it's where I always order my pics from.

If someone sets up a flickr group, anyone can upload to that group also.

Comment

You all are way beyond both my phone and myself Sounds like a good idea though
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

It is done!! The Photobucket account is named:

HRPTFREAKS2011 The password is: hrptfreaks2011

Each person can create their own album in the account!!

Pass the word!!!
            Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; May 28, 2011, 05:29 AM.
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
              It is done!! The Photobucket account is named:

HRPTFREAKS2011 The password is: hrptfreaks2011

Each person can create their own album in the account!!

Pass the word!!!

Got it thank you!! Anyone with a picture phone can upload to photobucket, the pictures will land in a "mobile upload" folder. Need to login for details and addy.
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Thats a great idea. I don't if will be abel to add any photos cause i still have a dumb phone. But I love seeing all the pic's becuse we can't see it all.See everyone soon.

Comment

I have a dumb phone too but I can upload pics from my camera pretty easily.

Update: First pic in the album, WooHoo!

Last edited by BluLightning; May 28, 2011, 08:50 AM.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                    What I mean is, With my Android phone, my photos can be uploaded to Photobucket as I take them. I think different people in a group (us) can individually upload to the same folder with permissions. Then we can post the link here and everyone can see our photos almost live through the day. If anyone knows how to do this,,,,,,,,,,,,please speak up! Or any other ideas along these lines? I know I can upload straight to YouTube, with a good signal too. Can we upload these straight to BS Facebook. Again ideas!!
                    Now Buddy dont you think you deserve some free beers for that ground breaking idea.......laterz.......
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

WOW, thank you that's great. I've been spending every minute of my time getting my car ready. I will go try it now!
                      Living the dream!

Comment

I guess I have to be logged out of my own first?
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Got it done, works great. I have auto upload turned off for now. I'll turn it back on when I hit the road on Tuesday.

Tip, Log out of your existing Photobucket account, and then log back on with hrptfreaks2011, then same for password.

If you only want to see the latest pictures without signing up for Photobucket, this link should take you directly there. You can also follow this page and be notified of any new uploaded photos.

http://s1119.photobucket.com/home/HRPTFREAKS2011/index
                          Last edited by Bigbuds1; May 29, 2011, 07:14 PM.
                          Living the dream!

Comment

I see Bob and Boob have posted up new pics. So does this link work for all of you? Or just me?
                            Living the dream!

Comment

Destin Florida this afternoon.

I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X