2010 power tour sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 power tour sticker

hey everybody, looking for a little help here. i wanna put a 2010 powertour window decal in my 04 gto, but i seemed to have misplaced my spare one i had over winter. if anybody has a spare laying around, can they bring it? i would be more than happy to purchase it. my phone number is on the phone list, and i will have my laptop with me on the tour. so pm me your info and i will try to find you in indy.

I'll have to go check, but I "think" dad gave me an extra 2010 from when he went, and I "think" I know where it is. If I find it you can have it, but I'll have to look for it over the weekend.

Comment

You might want to talk to 173rdherd. I think he's going to be making reprints of past stickers.
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

might have one, if so i will bring it..i will let you know more when i start to pack
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

pretty sure i have one, will pack it and fly it in with me, if i have it i will leave it on the cat each day with your name on it

***EDIT***

Just went to look, i do have one but its missing the 2010 which i guess is the part you want lol
          Last edited by The Chief; May 28, 2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

thanks to everyone for checking, no definates yet. just pm me if you have.

Comment

Check your PMs

Comment

I have the sticker but I am missing a 2009 from when I went I would like to get that if possible

Comment

I found my extra 09 and 10 Power Tour stickers hanging on my peg board and put them in my 87 Fiero. More than likely it will be the only 87 red/gray Fiero on the tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    I have the sticker but I am missing a 2009 from when I went I would like to get that if possible
                    i have 2 extra 2009 stickers, consider them packed. 2004 cosmos purple gto with sap package and a judge stripe on the side, probably wont see another one. i will be in indy on thru detroit.

Oldlar, will look for the fiero and hopefully between you and buckeye, i will find 1 of you two. i use to have 6 fiero. including a red/gray 86 SE with indy fiero interior from and 84 pace car. still have a few things laying around. will try to find you and your car.

Comment

Cool cool thanks

Comment

I found my extra 05 Power Tour sticker and clipped that to the others. I had an 07 at one time, but didn't find that one.

I found my extra 05 Power Tour sticker.
                        Last edited by Oldlar; June 1, 2011, 06:31 AM. Reason: found

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                          i have 2 extra 2009 stickers, consider them packed. 2004 cosmos purple gto with sap package and a judge stripe on the side, probably wont see another one. i will be in indy on thru detroit.

Oldlar, will look for the fiero and hopefully between you and buckeye, i will find 1 of you two. i use to have 6 fiero. including a red/gray 86 SE with indy fiero interior from and 84 pace car. still have a few things laying around. will try to find you and your car.
                          My buddy from New York State is coming down, but in his Cobalt. His 86 SE Fiero has about 280,000 miles and isn't quite comfortable driving from NYS to Florida, the PT and back to NY. He has an 84 Pace car and a black 84 coupe, that he got for his "kid" when he turned 16. The kid is 35 now and has a non AC 88 Formula with over 200K miles on it. The 84 coupe need a computer the last I knew and has been up on blocks in his garage for maybe 10 years. Fieros are a fun orphaned Pontiac.

Comment

Working...
                          X