Just wondering if there is a caravan heading down from WV, KY, VA or TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering if there is a caravan heading down from WV, KY, VA or TN

Just trying to see if there is a caravan heading down from WV, Eastern KY, Southwest VA, or Eastern TN?

there is a group comming from indy down through that area over to S. Carolina, hoping to make it to Savannah, GA on thursday night for a quick leap to Cocoa on Friday.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

were heading out of WV around 5pm on Thursday going South.

Not for sure what time or where your crew would be heading thru? You have any ideas?

Comment

Some people are pulling out from Chattanooga on Friday morn around 6 am to hook with a caravan leaving from Summit racing retail store south of Atlanta......
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

not exactly 100% sure we are just going to see how far we get when we leave indy at 7:00 am on thursday
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Leaving from southwest Va. on Thursday morning early. Welcome to join us if you like!
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

ya, mine. I plan to leave before sunup, and be sitting in Melbourne by 6pm tomorrow. Any takers?
              Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                Leaving from southwest Va. on Thursday morning early. Welcome to join us if you like!
                Is Glenn (or any others)coming with you? What time are you planning to pull out? I'll try to match that from Raleigh.
                Non-denominational car nut.
                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Charles, Glenn is coming with us, don't know about anyone else. I think we are gonna try to leave by 8:00 a.m. at the latest. Will let you know for sure by tomorrow evening.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                    I'll be 24 hours behind you. I am meeting my brothers in Ft Chiswell Friday morning and we are going to try to hit Cocoa before dark Friday evening, barring any problems.
                    http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X