No announcement yet.

undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terri, if mom wasnt going dad and i wouldnt be tired right now cause the only thing we need to do to the vega is wash the wheels and glass, there is plenty of room in the back so we would be covered

and buckeye, i cant even drive yet, the retards up here in this county have one driving instructor for 4 high schools and im like 25th on the list and i wont get to drive until after the tour, after i take the driving part i get to go get my permit. so if anything happens to dad with his knee/leg we are screwed cause mom cant drive a stick. and its not the high way its the traffic. back in 07? we went through chicago and then had to get in racine and his leg killed him for a month after the tour.
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Comment

I'd take the Vega, but if your dad's leg gives him that much trouble, and your mom refueses to be seen in a station wagon, bring the Chevelle. Yes we're all bored with looking at it already, :-) but you gotta take care of Dad AND keep Momma happy.

I had to change up my car choice when I blew up a disk in my back last May. I'd wanted to bring the van last year. Doctor said not to go at all. We compromised and brought the Impy since it's an automatic.

If you get too cramped in the Chevelle or you get tired of too much A/C, you can hitch a ride with me.
      Non-denominational car nut.
      Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
      Do you go all the way?

Comment

Well knowing how your mom drives and destroys cars faster than your dad can buy or fix them, I would bring the 65 Belair. she can't drive a stick so that means yall will be safe. If your dads leg starts hurting I will give him something for pain for the whole trip. If you bring the velle and she drives it you will not have the car anymore. How many has she totaled?
        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

So what did you all decide ?

Comment

Clear valve covers....cool, bring that one

Comment

darrell shes wrecked all of her cars except the vette mainly cause she rarely drives it and its broke right now

we are taking the chevelle we are getting it clean out today and packed then hitting the road in about 7 hours
              76 vega
              86 fiero

Comment

dont let her drive that one
                Longhauler 2009,2011
                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

we were so close to bringing the belair today because me and dad put dual air shock lines instead of using one line for each shock, well they kept leaking so we finally just switch back to the single lines and left an hour later than we wanted to but we are a few miles out or richmond and we have about 70miles to do in the morning but first we are meeting up with fine59 and then getting on the train
                  76 vega
                  86 fiero

Comment

Working...
                  X