Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ticket.

Who's going to get it?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    Who's going to get it?
    Matt, since his father-in-law is riding with him. I think the charge will be battery.

Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

my wife angie got pulled over in nc. but just got a warning she was so nervous she handed the cop her bank card you just had to be there
      Last edited by classicbern1; June 2, 2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
        my wife angie got pulled over in nc. but just got a warning she was so nervous she handed the cop her bank card you just had to be there
        Honey i wasnt nervous, i was trying to bribe the man!! He would only take cash!! LMAO!!
        Angie

Comment

I just got two a couple hours ago from a Tennessee Trooper. Was 73 in a 55 but he changed it to 60 in a 55 so not go on my record when I told him I thought it was 65 mph, which I did. I saw him up ahead and drove right by him with cruise on 70 mph thinking I was fine at 5 over, NOT! Also forgot to put a new insurance card in the car after pulling it out of storage so got a ticket for that as well. He said as long as I fax in the new card that ticket gets dropped.
          Last edited by dagmando; June 2, 2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I guess that would be me earlier today I got a ticket in Atlanta for driving in the HOV lane that wasnt marked by double dotted lines like the other they were side by side to avoid exiting off a middle exit........the traffic stopped and the i was next to a state tropper listening to exhaust note......after a minute he signaled me to pull over. I explained about the double dottted line and he said I was right the are signs over the lanes above to indicate a HOV lines side by side .........he gave me a ticket for a minor infraction said it was a no show payable fine..........oh well.......beer is sure cold and my friends are here so what the hay.........
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I think we are going to slow to get a ticket
              Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

didnt get the first ticket but maybe the first to get robbed . reg gas $5.79 a gallon

Comment

Did you get a kiss with that? I can get 100 octane av gas cheaper than that. Where did this happen?
                  1964 Chevelle
                  Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                  LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

I have a feeling there are a lot of tickets in the mail for people running yellow lights in Cocoa Beach.
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone got one for left on red in Columbus, Ga, with a cop right there! wasn't me!
                      Last edited by george1861; June 7, 2011, 07:48 AM.
                      LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

on what planet might you be allowed a left on red?
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                          I have a feeling there are a lot of tickets in the mail for people running yellow lights in Cocoa Beach.
                          Since when does yellow mean stop? lol. I always thought it meant to be cautious and prepared to stop.
                          2006 HRPT LH
                          2007 HRPT LH
                          2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGT View Post
                            Since when does yellow mean stop? lol. I always thought it meant to be cautious and prepared to stop.
                            Hey! Yellow means stomp the pedal! Right?! Lol
                            Angie

Comment

Originally posted by MustangSally96 View Post
                              Hey! Yellow means stomp the pedal! Right?! Lol
                              Don't you mean "Stomp the right pedal!"
                              ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

PT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X