No announcement yet.

First ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow means look both ways and be prepared to stand on em if you see a cop!

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
      on what planet might you be allowed a left on red?
      You can turn left on a red from a one way onto a one way assuming you're going the right direction of course. Also, some of the "Michigan lefts" in Detroit allowed a left turn on red.
      Powertour off/on since 2002
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        on what planet might you be allowed a left on red?
        Originally posted by bishir View Post
        You can turn left on a red from a one way onto a one way assuming you're going the right direction of course. Also, some of the "Michigan lefts" in Detroit allowed a left turn on red.
        You can do it on all planets with "unicorn" Grand Nationals Michigan allows you to do a left turn on red under certain conditions, but I can never remember what those conditions are Therefore I "never" do them
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I thought yellow was for staging?

Originally posted by LadyGT View Post
          Since when does yellow mean stop? lol. I always thought it meant to be cautious and prepared to stop.
          Last edited by tcbnj; June 12, 2011, 05:56 PM.
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
            Matt, since his father-in-law is riding with him. I think the charge will be battery.

It took alot of patience and understanding!! No ticket for me my friend!! I was more worried about you and I racing leaving Nashville when I spotted the unmarked behind us!!
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by MustangSally96 View Post
              Hey! Yellow means stomp the pedal! Right?! Lol
              That's what I do. lol.
              Last edited by LadyGT; June 13, 2011, 03:00 AM.
              2006 HRPT LH
              2007 HRPT LH
              2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Unfortunately some drivers in Cocoa Beach don't understand the meaning of a red light... I got rear ended at a red light in my '06 gto. The lady that hit me got some tickets, but because I was more worried about the rear of my car I didn't see her get out of the car so she couldn't be charged for DUI... It made for a great start :/

Comment

We made it through the entire tour just fine, but on the way home my driver got nailed by Indiana State Police. Nicest trooper I've ever met, no ass chewing just paperwork and have a nice day. Hopefully it gets fixed because he uses his CDL everyday.
                  GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Working...
                  X