Funniest Shit You Hear On Tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Shit You Hear On Tour!

Today at the semi Hot Rod party at Fish Lips. Boob is running in front of me as we pull in the parking lot. Guy says as he rolls by, "There's a car that was trailered here". I about wet myself!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Some people can't even fanthom driving nice old cars.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It's funny because we've just spent the last 1800 miles together.

I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Last year in Newton at Quaker Steak & Lube , drunk guy in a newer GTO backs into a 70 Nova right in front of Boob and i and when we yell at him that he hit it ,his drunk co-pilot wants to get out an argue with us .Funny and stupid,kinda go together
        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

my Mom said "you're doing what, I didn't bring you up this way" after telling her I'm going on a 6500 mile, 20 state, 15 night trip around the USA including the HRPT.
          [size=+1]Chuck
          2011 HRPT Long Hauler
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler
          2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Poor Boob, can't get no respect !!

Comment

Does it have air bags? How fast does it go? But the best one I heard was...."you know it is not even legal to drive a car like that on the street....it is just a show car"

Comment

I was on the PT in 05 or 06 in a 71 challenger and a guy pulls up and says nice cougar.
                78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

I pulled into the parking lot of a hotel I had booked; the parking lot was empty save for two hot rods and a handful of guys. Other than them the place looks deserted. I pull up and get out, and the one guy looks at me and dead pans "The damn place is closed." The look on my face must have been priceless... they all roared with laughter. There must have been 100 hot rods parked around the pool, behind the place.
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

driver to toll booth guy....how many more toll stops are there?
                    TBG....how far are you going?
                    D.....all the way to the end.
                    TBG.......this is the last one then.

what a frigtard.
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

"OEM or aftermarket"... in regards to the eh-hmm 'headlights' on Ms Painless Performance..... LOL!

Comment

Those were aftermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                          I pulled into the parking lot of a hotel I had booked; the parking lot was empty save for two hot rods and a handful of guys. Other than them the place looks deserted. I pull up and get out, and the one guy looks at me and dead pans "The damn place is closed." The look on my face must have been priceless... they all roared with laughter. There must have been 100 hot rods parked around the pool, behind the place.
                          LOL.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                            driver to toll booth guy....how many more toll stops are there?
                            TBG....how far are you going?
                            D.....all the way to the end.
                            TBG.......this is the last one then.

what a frigtard.
                            UGh, F'ing Florida Tolls!!! We spent $5 each time we got on the toll and got off on the wrong exit once, cost us a dollar just to get off and right back on again!

Comment

Originally posted by bonecrrusher View Post
                              "oem or aftermarket"... In regards to the eh-hmm 'headlights' on ms painless performance..... Lol!
                              lmao!!
                              Last edited by MustangSally96; June 6, 2011, 04:56 PM.
                              Angie

Comment

Working...
                              X