• Show
Clear All

I'm not surprised at all!
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

I missed the assult, but I witnessed the carnage!
      Living the dream!

Comment

What can I say..... In a way it took me back to the dirt days of racing at Capital Speedway in good ol' Holts Summit, Missouri.
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Nice to meet you Dave the Bartender !
          To people that know me, that's funny shit. Cause current friends say, "You'll regret saying that."

Nice meetin you too Linda.

Never regretful DTB . . . well maybe Friday nite in Sanford? Did I really call that waitress a virgin?

P.S. Just trying to get back on BS after being blocked for the last two months.
          DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by PigGuy View Post
            Nice to meet you Dave the Bartender !
            To people that know me, that's funny shit. Cause current friends say, "You'll regret saying that."

Nice meetin you too Linda.

Never regretful DTB . . . well maybe Friday nite in Sanford? Did I really call that waitress a virgin?

P.S. Just trying to get back on BS after being blocked for the last two months.
            Got your old name back I see. Welcome back.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

For now it is the only way I could get back on. I have been emailing the Admins for help . . . even Whitemonster . . . but there seems to be little need for a "below average" lowly Bartender these days. Even average thinkin folks can now open there own beers! Some can even mix a complicated drink, like a rum and coke? I know one that can even pour her own wine. No wonder I had to take an early retirement.

Computer "and slightly mentally" challenged DTB

p.s. I'mmmm back !
              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Hmmmmnn - pretty shady bunch a roadies working the Stones Tour here -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Would that me be you're referring to?!!! I may be able to pour my own wine, but I can only sing with you!!
                  (Did you notice how fast the garage emptied out when we started singing?)
                  Last edited by elcaminogirl59; July 8, 2011, 10:56 AM.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                  X