*Official* 2011 Powertour Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pictures again!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Did Anyone notice the rusted roof on the car in the picture of the Cruise Ship from 200WINS photos. That's awesome! I just wouldn't want to follow that thing around it looks like the roof could fly off at any time. Also nice picture of my 74 Nova in there. Thanks

Comment

• YIKES...just a little rust on that one...
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Was looking at my album and realized I don't think I posted most of these

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hell yes...LOL
                While I don't care for a good Ford power plant being wasted in a chubby, that brought a tear to my eye laughing my ass off...
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• That Chevy doesn't know what year it is anyway......no problem......
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Great pics Scott, thanks for sharing!
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• That just ain't right...
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post

That is wrong on many levels...I am glad you posted some other great pics to make up for it
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• lol you guys all dislike that but it was my favorite car from the entire tour! It is just a start to making up for all the 32 ford that have sbc's in them

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                            lol you guys all dislike that but it was my favorite car from the entire tour! It is just a start to making up for all the 32 ford that have sbc's in them
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• I am a Ford man at heart, that that is wrong.

Comment

• Rainy Day in Detroit.......

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X