thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks!

I would like to thank 383s10 and phoneguy for helping me this morning. You didn't have to come back twenty miles but you did and I'm grateful. So thanks!

The trans seal fail again?

Comment

No problem. His timing was off and it was running hot. Got it fixed and the three of us cruised to Montgomery. By the way did anyone happen to pick up a blue chair. Got back to the hotel and noticed we didn't have it. We were watching the racing and some dyno pulls and got back to the car late and everyone was gone by the time we got back.
      79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Comment

No prob Adam glad to help out.........Robert just seeing this they were at the hotel behind you but I can shoot you a cell number to contact them but if your with Adam then guy with the yellow Sunbird(Clint) have among his group of friends.........right now im cutting grass waiting for
        hvac man\
        But it was nice to go from this..............

to this.............

then to this.......haulin ass up the road................
        Last edited by 383S-10; July 12, 2011, 06:04 PM.
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I would like to thank Bill (Vsolo), he saw we were having problems when we got to the registration lot. We had a bad regulator and the battery was dead...... I also noticed the starter wire bolt was loose... bill brought his jack and jumper cables over and I fixed the bolt and cable..... Eddie ( a local ) was nice enough to bring his truck over to jump me off...... When I find his card I will share it with you all.... Thanks to all that stopped by and offer help too..... Ed
          Last edited by 66Fury3; June 8, 2011, 02:26 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I would like to thank John Murray for stopping and helping me on an entrance ramp on I-10.... His Red 57 Belair was awesome.... He is part of the Suds Hot Rod Club hosting the Hagerty Insurance Cruise-In in Indy..... I hope you and your club do well in the future.... Again, thank You for your help..... Ed

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I came up and said hi to one of you guys when we were waiting for the plane to take the pictures at the Proving Grounds. Was it Dewayne ?
              Last edited by 70chevyC-10; July 1, 2011, 01:32 PM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
              X