Need a room!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a room!!

This is ridiculous. We were put on the 7th floor of the Days Inn and it is still under renovation. The hallway was cluttered with construction debris, there were live wires hanging out of the wall, not to mention the lovely risque prose that my 11 yr old daughter read scrawled across one of the pictures. They refused to give us our money back or even try to make it right. The maintenance guy told us that these rooms were not even supposed to be booked. Every place around here is booked up. This absolutely sucks!! You should check out the pictures of this place. They look nothing like what is actually here and there is no pool. It's still under construction. Poor Emily. Well I vented for now. Hope u all had better luck!
    Angie

Make note of everything you are unhappy with, everything you are told and either call or write a letter to the headquarters. If you can take pictures to back your story up, do so. I have done that before and received a voucher for one free night's lodging to be used within a year. It's worth a shot. I have learned with Days Inn that the quality of room is a crap shoot.
    2006 HRPT LH
    2007 HRPT LH
    2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

We are staying in the same hotel and have already contacted Windham resorts as well as days inn corporate... they stated that all of the hotels are privately owned and operated...We requested that they look into pulling the franchise and dumping this hotel on its a$$....
      Last edited by silver_bullet; June 7, 2011, 06:07 PM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Seems to be plenty of room at the Holiday Inn express off I40...

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
          We are staying in the same hotel and have already contacted Windham resorts as well as days inn corporate... they stated that all of the hotels are privately owned and operated..:
          The above is true about being individually owned, BUT the environment you were staying in was unsafe. If the corporate office was not willing to make things right, then I wouldn't use that hotel chain any longer. I went across country over the Christmas holidays and have come to the conclusion that Days Inn will no longer get my business. When I do power tour again, I think I will book rooms at two different locations. This way, if one place is unsatisfactory, I have a back up.
          2006 HRPT LH
          2007 HRPT LH
          2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Working...
          X