Georgia Model A car and driver overheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Model A car and driver overheated

First let me say it was fantastic to meet all of you guys from Bangshift. I did not have a BS shirt but next time I will.

I am sad to say that I had to return home and was unable to stay on Power Tour. I ran into several issues that are mostly related to heat. I have been to the doctor about them and he said I was very close to heat stroke. This is related to a blood pressure (low) thing as well. I wish that I could say this was a new problem for me but I have experienced it before and it is quite scarry.

The Model A did also have a couple issues, but none that could not be solved if I was not so sick. I have a small hole in the radiator that is from a fan mount rubbing against it for the last 15 years and there is a skip at idle. I believe the skip to be an ignition deal and will get to work on both issues next week. Car made it back to Conyers though, just added water every time I added gas

Again THANKS TO ALL and I look forward to seeing you guys in the future.

It was nice to meet you Mark..... Sorry about your problems too...... Hopefully next year will be cooler, see you then......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
    X