Help broken down in indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help broken down in indy

Buck truck and I are broken down in Indy. Our T5 is toast. Need bearing and seals or a GM t5. If we can find parts or tranny will do a swap and go on. Otherwise have to leave car in Indy and get on home. Feel free to call 240-682-6921.

Any tranny shops in Indy that might have parts or tranny?

Thanks

Jim Buckingham
    72 Chevelle

Update-left car in Indy and got a rental to finish up. Have to find a way to get it back to DC. Any recommendations on a reliable but reasonable hauler? See everyone in Detroit. Looks like rain for most of the day.

Jim

Comment

Hey Jim, in the past others have rented a u-haul truck and car hauler to get wounded auto home. Good luck!

Linda

Comment

Isn't bangshifter Indyshiftman in the Indy area? He runs a tranny shop... Good luck in your fix.

Comment

Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
          Isn't bangshifter Indyshiftman in the Indy area? He runs a tranny shop... Good luck in your fix.
          yes he is, wish I saw this thread sooner, im sure he could of helped you out
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Left the car and finished in a rental ($500 plus). Working on getting it home somehow this week. Talked with the United Road guy at teh venue and he siad he could work a deal. Tried talking to TERMAC and getting a deal on a new tranny, but no luck, full price. Will update when I have more.

Thanks,

jim

Comment

Working...
            X