Made it home safe from PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it home safe from PT

Made it home today about 5pm .All went well for the first three days of PT and visit with Mother in Bham
    Danny/Zachary
    HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

back already ? cya in kemah saturday ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Its great to hear to you two had a good trip....what my group would like to know did you get your rear truck lid touch up to "Francene the Falcon" while in B' ham while visiting your mom? What I like most about Francene the way tackled the front grill....nice work there.......
      Last edited by 383S-10; June 11, 2011, 09:30 AM.
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
        Its great to hear to you two had a good trip....what my group would like to know did you get your rear truck lid touch up to "Francene the Falcon" while in B' ham while visiting your mom? What I like most about Francene the way tackled the front grill....nice work there.......
        Added pinstripes on hood, trunk and C pillar on both sides . Grandkids names in pin stripe instead of vinyl.
        Danny/Zachary
        HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

When you get a chance how about posting an update pic so we see.........
          Last edited by 383S-10; June 11, 2011, 03:16 PM.
          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Made it home at about 11;30 tonight. My poor truck is not happy.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

made it home at 10:30 last night..last 90 miles in the worse thunder storm ever.....with no wipers...a 10 on the pucker factor scale for sure
              Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Some friends doing the tour through Muskegon made it home by 4:00pn Friday. My co-pilot and myself went to Detroit, and made it home 4:20pm Saturday. Our other friends stayed for the Saturday events and are expected home some today (Sunday). We all had fun, have some stories, and will have good memories of the travels together with all of you. Sooooo much fun.
                Last edited by Jimsc52; June 12, 2011, 06:09 AM. Reason: SPELLING
                Jim T
                Supercar Collectibles
                www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Just made it Home to Crystal River Florida--- 18 hours straight, now I know what it will take to return to Detroit next year.
                  1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe
                  1999 Ford Mustang GT convertible "Yellow"
                  1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe
                  Power Tour 06, 07, 11, 12

Comment

Still on the road in Iowa, gps says we will be home by 6 tonight. Had a great tiem, planning for next year already.

Linda

Comment

MAde it home to Kinsman at midnight Saturday night. Did a stop-over in Cleveland at the Mayfield car show for a few hours.

Comment

Made it home at 11 last night from my first long haul. It was awesome and I met some great folks.
                        http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Home early yesterday afternoon, had a great trip. Thanks everyone for stopping by. Planned on sleeping in this morning but Tom's (arrowhead) car alarm went off really early and then got a text from Buddy, his car was dead in our driveway. haha As George says "you can't make this stuff up" Drive safe everyone, my laundry is calling!

Donna
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Home at last! Home at last! Got stuck in the worst storm ever as we were driving into Frederick. Took 2 hrs go get home for a normally 30 minute ride. Tornado warnings all over the place. Poor Emily!!

Comment

Made it home at 2:30 this afternoon! SOOOO glad to be here

Comment

Working...
                              X