No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 277 - Heading out Thursday night after work (11:30pm) to Matts place in Indiana to get my stuff that he has been safeguarding for me. Get to meet Bucky also as he'll be there too. If anybody is up and has my cell # call me and help me stay awake.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
      DW- 12,16,17
      "Stay thirsty my friends"
      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

2007 Power Tour Long Haul
        2008 Power Tour Long Haul
        2009 Canadian Points East Tour
        2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
        2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
        2012 Power Tour Long Haul
        2012 Northeast Rod Run
        2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Sean
          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
          Drivin' it home!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Mostly Cloudy & 90*

Comment

• 2 7 7
                    rain
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

hot and dry
                      Mary, Ed,
                      Earl and Maybelline
                      Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                      Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Dry and hot......
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 277...... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, Last Friday Teri had a microdiscectomy at Mc Kennen Hospital in Sioux Falls. She hobbled in on a cane barley able to walk and 5 hours later walked out normal. Now keep in mind she was still doped up, however still amazing. Following day the muscles started to tighten and she some pain has returned, especially on the opposite side. Doc said recovery 6 to 10 weeks........Thats a lot of dishes I need to wash.......
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Hello everyone I AM BACK!!!

Sorry i was missing for so long...way to much going on

We finally closed on our house and are all moved in just have to unpack boxes and stuff.
                            Mom is living with us since she sold her house in CO and had to move in 14 days

I didn't have internet for about 3/4 weeks so posting was hard, and i know i missed a lot of post

Have caught up on some stuff, saw we are going to Muskegon again next year and will be booking hotels soon.

MATT... Man how is your health and call me or email me some time man...need to talk to you

Hope everyone is doing good..let me know if i have missed anything important
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                                277...... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, Last Friday Teri had a microdiscectomy at Mc Kennen Hospital in Sioux Falls. She hobbled in on a cane barley able to walk and 5 hours later walked out normal. Now keep in mind she was still doped up, however still amazing. Following day the muscles started to tighten and she some pain has returned, especially on the opposite side. Doc said recovery 6 to 10 weeks........Thats a lot of dishes I need to wash.......
                                It's good to hear Teri should be on the road to recovery now George, that's great.
                                Buy some paper plates next time you're at the store................
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X