• Show
Clear All

Mary, Ed,
    Earl and Maybelline
    Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
    Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 178...Gotta get through winter before we can get to Power Tour!
        Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
        Gregg and Deb Miller
        Verona, Wi.

Comment

Sunny & 80*

Comment

• 178.... I'm getting excited. I pick Jade up on Friday!!!
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

• early registration

Comment

• Well, if I crank the house up to 70, I can open the valve in the garage to dump in hot air from the house. Tolerable around 50
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidcadillac View Post
                  Thanks Jim....that is the old version of her. She has gone through an extensive redo since this years tour.

Cadillac, version 2 at the IU Homecoming Parade, Bloomington IN
                  Allan, like the new wheels. I take it things got squared away now? Wiring and AC fixed yet?
                  Andrew
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                  2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• ONLY 178 days oeft to go.. Went to John Force Holiday Show over the weekend and found these two having a blast as usual..

Also found Chuck giving the Freaks wave..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Comment

• 178... weather here has been amazing. Hoping to go ride this weekend
                          '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                          '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                          '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                          GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• amazingly cold here - you left at the right time bro -
                            Last edited by 70chevyC-10; December 7, 2011, 05:05 PM.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Spoke to soon... Just got hailed on walking back from my car lol
                              '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                              '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                              '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                              GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

I have'nt heard the Pinto in so long I'm going to fire it up tomorrow just to remind me what I'm living for.
                                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Working...
                                X