• Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary you Jayhawkers !
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Comment

• 173 happy anniversary!

Comment

• 173 and not a good day, wrecked hot rod truck. Mostly sheet metal damage, will know more tomorrow after tear down and making parts list. I guess my Christmas present is a trip to juck yard for parts! Such is life........
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shameless View Post

173.........Today is our 21st anniversary on 12-12-12
            173...Happy Anniversary to you two. Does your post mean your all set for next year too?
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• 173....hey George!
                happy anniversary Mary and Ed
                thanks to ya'll overseas still serving in the legendary 173rd Airborne Brigade
                Attached Files
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  173 and not a good day, wrecked hot rod truck. Mostly sheet metal damage, will know more tomorrow after tear down and making parts list. I guess my Christmas present is a trip to juck yard for parts! Such is life........
                  damn... that sucks man
                  '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                  '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                  '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                  GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• 173A Happy Anniversary Ed and Mary !!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 173A.......Ooooops........Leave it to Mike to catch me......let's look at this like it is, I'm on Social Security, I have my Medicare card.......It was either a typo or a senior moment....you determine which one because I don't know, what I do know is it is today. Thank you Mike.
                      Mary, Ed,
                      Earl and Maybelline
                      Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                      Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shameless View Post
                        173A.......Ooooops........Leave it to Mike to catch me......let's look at this like it is, I'm on Social Security, I have my Medicare card.......It was either a typo or a senior moment....you determine which one because I don't know, what I do know is it is today. Thank you Mike.
                        It appears that you might also need glasses as that font is getting LARGER

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                          173 and not a good day, wrecked hot rod truck. Mostly sheet metal damage, will know more tomorrow after tear down and making parts list. I guess my Christmas present is a trip to juck yard for parts! Such is life........
                          Dave - that is the shitz buddy - good luck.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Happy Anniversary Mary and Ed when ever it is.
                            I think Bruce tagged you first Mary and Donna caught you again.(if Mike is right he says he posts in the morning and Donna posts at night).
                            Besides I know what you mean it's your anniversary Today and you will be 21 on 12/12/12. (have i got it right)???
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Happy Anniversary Mary and Ed, this year and next year.

Dave, sorry about your truck....sucks man!

I must have been playing a Country and Western record backwards. My girlfriend came back!
                                Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                                Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

Working...
                                X