• Show
Clear All

• Shameless
    replied
    one...........

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    1 - I guess I should have packed more than one pair of long pants - brrrrr. Rain on an off predicted all day.
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 1, 2012, 02:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Sorry to hear about Mendy's foot Greg!

I let Fred drive a little yesterday......at first he was pretty cool..

then this truck passes us......

he got really pi**ed.....

Mary won't let him drive anymore and he has to sleep in the truck.

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    Day 2 of the adventure was little better. Rain/no wipers....down to 7mpg for the last 450 miles(needles or floats stuck) got motel to rebuild carb(navigator left all tuneup and rebuild kit in living room)....8hrs and 70gal($250+/_) and we will be there.
    you blaming tsk again

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    2 - See everyone tomorrow, car is mostly packed. Rain has let up a little, might have to start out with the up tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
    2A Had a great time at the GM Heritage Collection. Had lunch with Rett, Chuck and Mike. Cruised a few miles of Woodward Ave. Looks like a nasty storm coming for the evening and overnight.

Ditto, ditto, ditto & ditto!

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Day 2 of the adventure was little better. Rain/no wipers....down to 7mpg for the last 450 miles(needles or floats stuck) got motel to rebuild carb(navigator left all tuneup and rebuild kit in living room)....8hrs and 70gal($250+/_) and we will be there.

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post

Well we got the good news bad news thing the bad news is the dog that ran into Mendy broke her foot again,but the good news is it is to late to cancell our rooms without having to pay for them so I'm going to rent her a wheelchair and we are coming anyway. See you all Saturday.

my wife did 08 on crutches. so it is do able. she will be okay, better than hobbling on cructhes and you get to push. lol

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied

Well we got the good news bad news thing the bad news is the dog that ran into Mendy broke her foot again,but the good news is it is to late to cancell our rooms without having to pay for them so I'm going to rent her a wheelchair and we are coming anyway. See you all Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    2/1

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    2A Had a great time at the GM Heritage Collection. Had lunch with Rett, Chuck and Mike. Cruised a few miles of Woodward Ave. Looks like a nasty storm coming for the evening and overnight.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    2 - raining lightly in Wixom - rained all night last night in Paw Paw -

Leave a comment:

• 180ACK
    replied
    Western Ave here in Muskegon was lonely yesterday, but the city is sprucing it up. White & yellow lines painted, shops getting ready.

The only thing they forgot was to stripe the black lines

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    Originally posted by Shameless View Post
    2......Out the door in 10 minutes!
    x2 see you all in Detroit, arival 3-5

Leave a comment:

• 4dfide
    replied
    Leon you are far from being by yourself . you have your extended family there with you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X