No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86...should have things pretty well buttoned up today, except for exhaust. still waiting for copper collector gaskets.
    sorry to hear about Brutus, Greg! He'll be fine, though, I'm sure! Had a 5monthold Samoyed puppy a few years ago. Just got him house trained, and he loved to go out in the pasture and harass the horses. One day the horses got tired of the harassment and kicked him pretty good, broke his pelvis in 5 places. Had to keep him 'contained' for about 2 months while he healed (surgury was recommended, but WAY too expensive!) He healed fine, and lived for a long time after. He was our 5th Samoyed. We are on number 7 now.
    Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
    Gregg and Deb Miller
    Verona, Wi.

Comment

• 86...Run to the Coast this weekend in El Toro, can't wait to get out and make some runs tomorrow...
      Dannie
      2010 Camaro SS
      Long Haul 2010/2011
      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Susan G
        HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
        Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Time to rip the steering column up on the Catalina...
          -Mick
          HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
          "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

• ONLY 86 days to go and Dannie have fun, it will be a great weekend by the coast. Heading to Temecula for two day car show and cruise..Greg, I hope the puppy gets better and between Brutis and Mendy, you have your hands full and you still find time to cut up the Torino..Now that's miltitasking..Cla55ic, I bet you are just ready to fire that thing up..And George, what a great car show, what's not to like there...
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 86...poor Brutus! I did something similar to Ken last week. He was standing outside the car talking and I rolled the window down to say "hi". Well he had his hand out the window when I rolled it up. Ooops!

Linda

Comment

Brutus says thanks for the well wishes he is still a little sore and swelled up,but getting better still on pain meds. Your right Bruce I think I was in as much,but different pain as he was All I was thinking was getting the door up so I ran over and grabbed the bottom of the door and started pulling up on it till the other guy pushed the button to get it back off him. I know about those windows Linda on Mendy's Mustang it has auto down and up windows I hit the button once and then went to hand something out of it and caught my own arm in it. I took Mendy to the Doctors today to have her soft cast removed and a hard cast put back on seems backwards.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 86....Glad to hear Brutus and Mendy are on the path to recuperation, Greg. Been a very busy week, now for a relaxing weekend in Detroit with Milner351. Of course relaxing to me is thrashing on his Falcon!! I can taste the Labatts already!
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17
                      "Stay thirsty my friends"
                      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• 85 - home recouping from surgery, had some tune-up work done on the right knee. Should make the trip a lot easier on the tour.

Comment

• 85....Hope your doing well,Leon....
                            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                            DW- 12,16,17
                            "Stay thirsty my friends"
                            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Leon, Speedy recovery Buddy.....
                              Last edited by 66Fury3; March 9, 2012, 03:57 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Way too cool George

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post

Rockin Rods Sioux City Iowa July 2011 Doing it again this year, Music, Car Show and Street Racing http://siouxcityrocknrods.com/
                                Hey, I think I have seen that car

Originally posted by Leon View Post
                                85 - home recouping from surgery, had some tune-up work done on the right knee. Should make the trip a lot easier on the tour.
                                Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Leon

E-85...Fuel of the future?

FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X