• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 323...Get Well Matt and Bucky
    Sean
    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
    Drivin' it home!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Last edited by 1956NY150; July 15, 2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Partly Cloudy & 92*

Last edited by Monster; July 15, 2011, 04:47 AM. Reason: ... because I wanted to !!!

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

These breakdowns have to stop..........you guys get well soon!!
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                  Earl and Maybelline
                  Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                  Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• 323.... Man, we are one big messed up Family; I LOVE It!!! As for Matt, I talked to him quite a bit yesterday, and like Mike mentioned, they still have not pin pointed where the issue lies. Today they are going to run more test, and have him drink some toxic "shit", so they can see if there is a blockage in his intestine. They have ruled out the gallbladder, so that is some good news.

What I can tell you is Matt's in a lot of pain, and he'll more than likely be in the hospital for a couple more days. I haven't spoke to him yet this morning, but I plan on calling him around lunch time. If you know Matt, you know that this is killing him, and it won't be long before he has the hospital relocate him to his shop.... Ha!!!

Keeping the Prayers.....
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

• 323.........Bucky and Matt, Hope you guys get back on the mend soon.

Comment

• ONLY 323 days to get our bodies back in shape for the Power Tour..Oh yea and work on the cars also..Get well Matt and Bucky..
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 323....Man,....what can I say???You are all the greatest friends I have ever had!! I will be in here for awhile it seems. Things are starting to show up on some tests. They found some 3mm kidney stones,but they are not the real issue. I have extreme abdominal pain,so bad it hurts to have a shirt rubbing on my belly. The ct scan showed nothing, and todays test was cancelled due to the residual dye from the ct scan is interferring with todays toxic dye. can tell you its not a cancer or some tumor, my blood tests are clean. leaning towards intestinal issues, or possibly a parasite?? Megan brought in her lap top for me, soIcan stay in touch. Thanks for all the wellwishes!!! Buckys right.....this is killing me.....
                          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Take care man - I'll have a Dos Equis in your honor as a sacrifice to the medical gods.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                              ONLY 323 days to get our bodies back in shape for the Power Tour..Oh yea and work on the cars also..Get well Matt and Bucky..
                              This the true reason for the long break between power tours. glad to see you posting matt.

Comment

• Matt, Damn good to hear from you!!! I've been pretty swamped thus far today, but I'll give you a call later this afternoon. I'll tell you what, I'll drink a Bud Light Lime for you tonight, now that I actaully have a license again........ Yes!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                                - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X