No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it isn't one thing...............................

Clear on the opposite end of town yesterday afternoon in pouring rain with the grandkids in the wifes car & the brakes start making noise. Finally limped it home, tore into it & decided to just do all (4-wheel discs) & be done with it. But wait! We can't get new rotors until today. So I guess that I will be doing her brakes & hanging siding today. Instead of working on the Chevelle.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 35....cold and rainy today. hopefully warmer tomorrow. need to finish a couple house projects so i can get the gto finished. leave in 33.

Comment

• Do I need a helmet to Drag Race?
        Last edited by 66Fury3; April 28, 2012, 12:46 PM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
            35....cold and rainy today. hopefully warmer tomorrow. need to finish a couple house projects so i can get the gto finished. leave in 33.
            No rain here today Steve and it got up to 65 - mostly cloudy though. Perfect day for clay bar, speed glaze, and wax - I'm pooped.
            No to mention humping the rock for the wife's flower garden projects, etc.,etc., etc.
            Was the car show flyer Amber sent me in Sioux Rapids ? It did not say where it was.
            You and 67 Malibu should start a siding company.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Rain all day cold and miserable not getting much done,but am catching up on some sleep.HaHa
              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                  No rain here today Steve and it got up to 65 - mostly cloudy though. Perfect day for clay bar, speed glaze, and wax - I'm pooped.
                  No to mention humping the rock for the wife's flower garden projects, etc.,etc., etc.
                  Was the car show flyer Amber sent me in Sioux Rapids ? It did not say where it was.
                  You and 67 Malibu should start a siding company.

i think it might have finally hit 50 today. the flyer is for a small carshow that fitzpatrick auto center (my employeer) puts on the last 4 years. it goes along with Lakefest in Storm Lake. small weekend festivities. live music, a nationally known band, a licensed bbq contest and some other activities. as far as siding goes, i got 1 wall left to do, and it should be done tomorrow.

Comment

Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 34... 30 til we depart!!! Changing the oil in the Camaro today and giving the suspension a once over.
                        Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; April 29, 2012, 05:26 AM.
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Sean
                          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                          Drivin' it home!
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• 3 4
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X