No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

356... Made it home. Now it is time for repairs and maintenance.
    Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

356A...
      Bruce, June 2, 2012.
      Detroit to Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

356 Just made it home. 4191 miles.
        Last edited by moparjim71; June 12, 2011, 07:21 PM.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

355... We logged 3783 miles on the Judge, luckily all trouble free! I would like to say Thank you to everyone that helped me with my father in law, Bob. The heat was just too much for him and the walking around the venue's was a sure death sentence. With the help of all of you, he made the long haul, and still had fun in the process. I have never forced so much water down a persons throat as I had to with him!!! Thanks again and see you all soon!!
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
            1966 Plymouth Fury III
            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

355... We miss everyone already!!! Our trip was 4,308 miles. A few issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed in a parking lot. The rest of the evenings this week will be dedicated to vehicle maintenance. Maureen wrote down a long list as we were driving home yesterday. Thanks to Matt, Alan and Ed for their offers of assistance and tools in Nashville. Of course I can not take Norb for granted. He was instrumental in helping me fix the issues. He and Terry are great travelling companions.
              Jim & Maureen
              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Isolated Thunderstorms with a 95*F High.

Comment

so what was the Long hauler gift this year
                  2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                  2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                  2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                  2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                  2012 Northeast Rod Run
                  2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

355... Back at work, and dang I miss ya'll!!! Jade is back in the garage, and more than likely put up for a while until I can fix the damage that I occurred while on the Power Tour. With all the bad luck and troubles I had, it was a blast, and I'm ready for next year. It won't get here fast enough!!!

I would like to personally thank each and every single one of you for helping me out with Jade. You all are my extended family, and I don't think anyone will forget Montgomery Alabama!!
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

355...Thought this would be our shortest long haul yet. Was 3,212 miles total. So wasn't quite the shortest overall, but was definitely the shortest ride home afterwards. Had a great time and can't wait for next year.

And no Bucky, we won't forget Montgomery Glad Jade made the long haul. She gave us concerns for a second or two, but never any doubt
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

355..... Gotta Get Ready!!!! To all of my BS friends... Thanks for the welcome reception as a first time Solo Driver! your help and advice were greatly appreciated! We got home saturday
                          night(without visiting Ligenfelter) as my co-driver(NEVER AGAIN) had to get home....
                          We are already planning our vehicle mods for the next tour!
                          Sean
                          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                          Drivin' it home!
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

355.... Got home safe on Saturcay and unloaded; started unpacking yesterday; back to work tomorrow...YUK!!!! We are thankful to have met so many bangshifters along the way and hope to meet the many more! Already planning for next year's vehicle set-up... The grand prix rolled over the odometer at 100000 just 11 miles from home. total trip 2222 miles, go figure!! See Yall down the road!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

355... Damn, that sounds like forever!!
                              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

355...Ken is at work today, me I'm home catching up then work tomorrow.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                                X