No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to personally express "muchas gracias" to you all - those who put up with my antics while driving in their posse, those who gave an ear to my "woe is me" tales & more importantly those junkies who helped me out, especially Buddy, Booby & oneoldgoat - now to find the $$$ for a 12 bolt!

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
    I would like to personally thank each and every single one of you for helping me out with Jade. You all are my extended family, and I don't think anyone will forget Montgomery Alabama!!
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

355...back to work already. looking for a bigger new to us different power tour vehicle for next year. who knows will see as the year goes. pushing for a long haul next year.

Comment

355 and can't wait till next year, just catching up on things after 2 weeks and 4000+ miles, thanks to all the BS friends we met along the way, and Jim we enjoyed running with you and Maureen also.

Comment

355... it could be more if they move it b back to the second weekend in June like it was on 09 and 10

Got the car all cleaned up today just in time to take it to its first local cruise night...taking the cutlass too...should be a good night with great weather!
          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I JUST GOT BACK FROM 2011....................

(SIGH)......................OK- 355
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

OK after two weeks of not being on the forum, I am trying to get over not getting to do 2011 Power Tour. Had to go to a funeral for a long time friend in PA on Wednesday before I planned to leave on Friday. Mom had health issues Thursday, so that pretty well did me in as far as going. Mom is much better now, so we start planning for 2012.
              PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
              1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Had a great time, met alot of great people on tour alot of whom I talk to on Bang Shift and I've got to tell you they are alot better in person. I've never felt so welcome as we did this year on tour. Met and got to talk to some and wished we had met more this is a great bunch of people Thanks to all for helping to make our trip more enjoyable.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                  Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

355 to go.
                    1964 Chevelle
                    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

i doubt we will go next year because of
                      gas
                      hotels
                      lenth of driving, to kick off city and ending city
                      and its not as fun as it used to be because driving during the day wore everyone out so by 11 people were tired and going to sleep, so it kinda gets a little boring
                      so we are thinking about doing a cruise instead
                      The youngest guy on the board
                      76 vega
                      86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
                        355... it could be more if they move it b back to the second weekend in June like it was on 09 and 10
                        It wasn't moved back, PT always starts on the first Sat. in June, as it did in the years you mentioned.

Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                        i doubt we will go next year because of
                        gas
                        hotels
                        lenth of driving, to kick off city and ending city
                        and its not as fun as it used to be because driving during the day wore everyone out so by 11 people were tired and going to sleep, so it kinda gets a little boring
                        so we are thinking about doing a cruise instead
                        Keep me in the loop on the cruise info Evan.

Last edited by Pumpkin; June 13, 2011, 11:22 PM.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                          DW- 12,16,17
                          "Stay thirsty my friends"
                          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                            1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

354....Back to work....
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

354....lots to do.... gotta get back to the routine....
                                Sean
                                LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                                Drivin' it home!
                                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                                But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X