"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
    Dez_Racer what year is the Dodge looks pretty solid what I can see of it and whats the plans for it rat rod or full resto.

Sorry to hear about the scumbag attack Bucky. Would'nt you just like to catch that peice of crap for about 10 mins. alone.
    from what i have found out it is a 51 dodge. very solid it has two very small rust spots in the floor that is it.been out in nevada its wholelife
    i am building a 283 sbc stroked to a 301 with a 700r4 trans on a S-10 chassis i will have a/c in it for sure it gets hot here in sin city i am just going to keep it simple cause that is what my dad wanted so it will have all of the patina left on it and have a modern suspension and drivetrain

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 326...Pontiac!
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
          327.......Mary, did Ed welcome you to the board? And did Earl know what was going on? And David Miller what in the world is she talking about?

Happy Monday!!
          326...Interesting story that she will have to tell you about Mr. Miller , or rather his observations of her

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
          327.... FYI, Jade is getting an alarm this week. She was broken into Sunday, late morning/early afternoon sitting in the Cheddar's parking lot while I hate lunch with my nephew and hellions. The thieves stole my wallet, all my ID's, $100.00 cash, and my nephews back pack.

This is one Monday I'm HATING!!!!
          That sucks beyond what normally Monday sucks

This truck just didn't seem to look "right" on that hoist. Looked ready to fall any moment

P.S. Ed, I see your new job has you up pretty early (or is that up pretty late),. Hows that going for you?
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Sean
            LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
            Drivin' it home!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
            But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 326.......97 to day
                Longhauler 2009,2011
                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• 326... 101 yesterday. Supposed to be hotter today. The heat index is the real killer.
                  Jim & Maureen
                  There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                  HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Sunny & 89*

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                      Earl and Maybelline
                      Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                      Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Don't know how hot it got the past couple of days...it was still 100* on the front porch at 8:30 last night. Humidity must be near a million.....
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 326.... Yup, summers here ya'll. I know it's hot, but in all honesty, I'd rather it be balls hot, then freezing ass cold.... Ha Ha Ha!!

As for the crack head, worthless scums that broke into Jade, USAA and Citi has tracked them trying to use the cards 3 different times throughout the day on Sunday. One would think that if it doesn't work the first time, comes back stolen, you wouldn't use it again?!?!?! But then again, one would also think you wouldn't break into a car of that caliber at 11:00 A.M on a Sunday morning. Good news though, I have address and times of all the tried attempts, so I'm hoping that HPD can get video of these bastards!!!
                          Last edited by Bucky67; July 12, 2011, 07:03 AM.
                          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                          - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                            327...any home remedies for killing mosquitos? bug city up here.
                            eat lots of garlic......326
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 326 Poncho

Strange but true (from Wikipedia). In 63 Pontiac offered the "326" in the Tempest with the weak rope driveshaft and Corvair transaxle but it actually displaced 336 CID. It was a smaller version of the 389. In 64 when the new A bodies came out there was a GM corporate mandate that limited displacement to no bigger than 330 CID and so the 326's bore was reduced to create a true "326".

Bucky, I really hope those losers are caught and treated without mercy. I was just tellin mrs arrowhead about Jade and how the theives' action was the epitome of the f*** you culture laying in the weeds
                              Last edited by >>>>head; July 12, 2011, 10:30 AM.
                              nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X