• Show
Clear All

Mary, Ed,
    Earl and Maybelline
    Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
    Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 3 2 5 -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
          326... closest pic of the emblem on my car that i have on this computer. painted them pontiac engine blue.
          Nice looking - wheels show off the finned drums nice too.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 325 aka 5.3 L; LY5; LMG; LH6: LC9 & LS4

very nice tags IOWA552SLOW
            nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• 325...another night of heavy rain, thunder, and lightning! 6 days in a row and more forecasted for tonight, hope we can get the final double header of the baseball season in.

Linda

Comment

• 325.....Nice weather here the last couple of days, 70's for temps , back to the scorching hot box this weekend.
                Wednesday night cruise, going to see a friends Corvettes and Top Sportsman Beretta 815 C.I. Then maybe some Ice Cream..
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                    Sounds like a cool project Dez_Racer keep us posted of your progress.
                    325 .... thank you i have to keep it going inbetween races and prepping the three race cars i still have 9 more races this year
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 325... What a day ya'll, much less my entire week. Went to the doctor today because I've been having extreme pains in my right foot. I noticed it more each time I tried to press harder on the gas pedal, and thought to myself, this doesn't feel right. Just when I thought it was just pains from knowing how much gas was costing me, I was wrong. I have broken a bone on the top of my foot, and separated the ligament as well. I have an MRI scheduled for Monday, and more than likely they are going to have rebreak the bones, and use screws to set it back into place.

Moral of this story; if you look down at your foot, and it looks as if there is an egg growing under your skin, something might be wrong. See medical aid?!?!?! Ha Ha Ha!!!!
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

• 325 Not good bucky, You can always use a stick on that gas pedal, get better soon.
                        Last edited by CLA55IC; July 13, 2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• 325 Not good Bucky, you can alway use a stick on that gas pedal, get well soon

Comment

• 325 70's and sunny!
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Sounds like your going to be a busy feller Dez_Racer.

Hope things get better for you Bucky.
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 324 - Hurt a 20 year old kids feelings last night at work by calling him lazy in the last half hour of the shift. Tomorrow could be entertaining for me, not so much him though.
                                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X