X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320...Matt, good to see you escaped the hospital

Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• 320....excessive heat warning today....try to keep your cool!!!!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 320....HOT!!!!
        Sean
        LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
        Drivin' it home!
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
        But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
          Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• 320... Excessive heat followed by increasing temperature.
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Comment

Sunny & 91*

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                  Earl and Maybelline
                  Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                  Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                        1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• 3 2 0

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; July 18, 2011, 08:26 AM.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• 320.... Mike, I too, remembered the countdown this time.... Ha Ha Ha!!

Matt, damn good to hear from you. I knew it wouldn't be long before you convinced them to let you go home, and then why am I not one bit surprised to see you in at work on a Sunday night?!?!?!

James, once again that is awesome, but you can't say the Lord had other plans for ya'll, I mean, were you wrapping your little friend up or at least pulling the train off the tracks before the whistle blew?!?!? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

{And with the heat and humidity, it'll be damn near 120 degrees today...}

Mel made me smile last night...despite all the fun stuff, she's like, hey, we need to make sure we plan for Powertour, with plenty of advanced thought.
                                She did bring up she wants her own hotrod to do powertour in.
                                Now, all I need is a Ford Falcon, and a late model Taurus I can get the DOHC 3.0L V6 out of and figure some way to hook a C4 up to it...
                                Andrew
                                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                                X