Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post

For Andrew

I am way behind on the countdown thread...missed this.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      320.... Mike, I too, remembered the countdown this time.... Ha Ha Ha!!

Matt, damn good to hear from you. I knew it wouldn't be long before you convinced them to let you go home, and then why am I not one bit surprised to see you in at work on a Sunday night?!?!?!

James, once again that is awesome, but you can't say the Lord had other plans for ya'll, I mean, were you wrapping your little friend up or at least pulling the train off the tracks before the whistle blew?!?!? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......
      Lil' friend - whistle blew - Once again - you crack me up Buck.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 322.. Bucky if the train has to be pulled off the track what's it doing there in the first place? Full Steam ahead! Choo Choo
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 320............Matt, good to hear your home. Take it slow.

Comment

• ONLY 320 days left.. And it is Damn good to hear you Matt..Are you paying these doctors by the hour. Because they haven't come up with any good answers yet. Tell them you'll pay them by the finished job..Either way get better quick..

And Bucky,What's happening to your foot? I've not been here for awhile and may have missed some news..Cause you need to get better quick also..
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Hope your taking it a little bit slow Matt at least until they find out whats causing the problem.
                Bucky I hope your icing that foot down with plenty of ice cold bud lime light. I here it helps.
                Got a wild hair up my ass tonight to go out and work on the Torino got out my hammers and dollies and roughed in a few of my problem areas. I had a tail light panel I thought I was going to have to cut out of my donor car and replace, but I think with a little more time I can save it. It's not looking to bad now and I would rather save a part than replace it. I hate to cut a car up if I absolutly don't have to.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post

BTW..How did you get on the countdown police's radar? Boob, Phil, you and James all missed your numbers and yet you were the only one that got called out. Then Glenn missed also (just to pour some salt in your wound?) What's up with that?
                    Originally posted by bishir View Post
                    321.. (Mike I remembered the number )
                    Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                    320.... Mike, I too, remembered the countdown this time.... Ha Ha Ha!!
                    Originally posted by bishir View Post
                    322.. Bucky if the train has to be pulled off the track what's it doing there in the first place? Full Steam ahead! Choo Choo
                    319...I didn't say that I was the countdown police, it was only a casual observation of sorts. Cause if I was, I would have to call out some more people for missing the number totally and some people (James) for putting the wrong number.

The Tom Tom (aka Dum Dum) way to the hotel

Earl was tired from the heat...and he was not alone

Was so hot, the letters on the sign were melting

Earl getting all fixed up

Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Last edited by 65 mustang; July 19, 2011, 03:27 AM.
                      Longhauler 2009,2011
                      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Sean
                        LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                        Drivin' it home!
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                        But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Sunny & 91*

Comment

• I get a one lap penalty for missing the number -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X