Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny & 92*

Comment

Hopefully Earl has had his last 'convertible' ride.......
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 22, 2011, 05:37 AM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ....316.....Thank you Mike, I still want a convertible!
        Mary, Ed,
        Earl and Maybelline
        Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
        Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 316 Just acquired another convertible.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 316.... Matt, let's hope they find something brother. You still on for Jade Labor Day weekend? As for me, I sit down with the doctor's on Monday morning to discuss what my options are. I'll keep my BangShift family posted after my morning meeting.
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

In New Orleans at Hotel Provinical
                saw blake last night going to Ray and Anna,s today
                daugthers wedding tomarrow
                ran into Dean Brown from Indinia who has done last 6 poiwer tours at hotel we are staying at what coincidence
                bob

Comment

Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• 316. You know doing the count down this far is not going to make it get here any sooner!!!!
                    Danny/Zachary
                    HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• ONLY 316 days left.. And M&D I will need a sawsall to get my top to come down..

Last edited by street72; July 22, 2011, 10:20 AM.
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 316...suspension done, brakes nearly there (need to bleed tonight), and steering will be done on friday including a new alignment. outta drive like new again.

Comment

• 316......Have fun George, take lots of pics.

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                              Andrew heres a few pics she don't look like much now, but I've got high hopes for her. I think winter is when she's going to make most of her progress. I did order my complete weather seal kit today so I can start fitting the rest of the back of the car up.
                              donor car

Damn, I would build that white car, with the 16" crownvic steelies, a fresh white paint job, and the 351c 2 barrel head engine sitting in the shed...
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                                Damn, I would build that white car, with the 16" crownvic steelies, a fresh white paint job, and the 351c 2 barrel head engine sitting in the shed...
                                Good eye on the wheels Andrew. I was going to build this car until I got under it and found a massive amount of rust down there ,but for $200.00 bucks she was worth it for parts. As for the steelies I perfer the Magnuim 500 wheels I bought for her in a 255/60R/15.
                                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Working...
                                X