"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 296 - I'll not be there.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
      DW- 12,16,17
      "Stay thirsty my friends"
      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
        Well Mike and Donna I see you have made friends with photobucket again, I'm glad you guys post some great pictures. Keep up the good work.

Phil thats some funny stuff. I hope Teri does'nt spill her drink when she reads it.HaHa
        Thanks Greg. We will see how long it lasts this time. Ordered a new camera...maybe that will help.
        And that was really funny Phil

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
        296 - I'll not be there.
        Pretty brash statement. Whats up?

Dave from New Hampshire

Practicing cup filling for Glenn

Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Sean
          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
          Drivin' it home!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Jim & Maureen
              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                Earl and Maybelline
                Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Mostly Cloudy & 91*

Comment

Have a great time Leon!
                    Matt, I assume you're talking about Bonneville.....
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Way to much going on in my life.

Mom sold her house in Denver and had to move out in 2 weeks. The whole family got out there and packed 2 26 foot trucks and moved her back to IL. At the same time I was getting ready to close on our new house. We made it backed with a day to spare. Moms stuff is in our basement storage or my sisters basement. We have moved in 75% of our stuff and will finish the apartment lease tell the end of the month . mom is going to be living with us she can find a job and then purchase a place of our own . so has been a very very busy 2 weeks . I will have to take some time to catch up on the threads.
                      please fill me in on anything important I missed ..

Matt how are you doing and how is your health? we need to talk about our winter project sometime .
                      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Dave from Illinois - 2010

2011 -

Another Dave from Illinois -

Dave from New York -

Dave from Wisconsin -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Heading out to Florida in a few will be back sometime Sunday ,you all take care.
                          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 296.... It was Christmas at my house yesterday, as all my new Hotchkis stuff showed up..... Yay!!!!
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

• 296....got to play pace truck last night at buena vista raceway "the beaver". the dealership i work for sponsers the season championship night. gave out hats, t-shirts and other odds and ends. fun time.

Comment

Working...
                                X