"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mary, Ed,
      Earl and Maybelline
      Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
      Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• I like driving next to them to hear the echo of my exhaust We have some taller more permanent ones in PA. Hummm I should get a picture of it

So. Central PA
        Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post

...lane changing in this area wasn't such a good idea . At least the cop in the black unmarked Dodge didn't think so

At least he finally passed us and went on down the road

The way I recall it was it took him a while to gather his composure and clean himself up after Donna attempted to move him into the other lane. I was surprised in that picture that there wasn't any donuts on his door.

Comment

• 285......Teri is resting a little more comfortably so she said get out......Saturday night Justin and I did a Poker Run which we sucked at LOL. Sunday I drove to Omaha for the Pontiac, Oakland, GMC show where I got to hang out with Phil all day and visit with Steve and family. Pictures to come........maybe. Next year will be the 30th Omaha Pontiac Show and also will be the last. The clubs are finding it difficult to manage all the duties by the same members and new members are hard to find. So they are going to step out on a positive note. This show has been done "convention" style with a featured guest and seminar from "Pontiac Guys". I know I have enjoyed all their efforts over the past 12 years.
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Irene Becomes Hurricane Overnight
                Irene strengthens to become the first hurricane of the Atlantic season.
                It's track takes it right into Florida.

hope i don't get to test the 120mph wind rating of my new garage building.

oh, 285
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                  285......Teri is resting a little more comfortably so she said get out......Saturday night Justin and I did a Poker Run which we sucked at LOL. Sunday I drove to Omaha for the Pontiac, Oakland, GMC show where I got to hang out with Phil all day and visit with Steve and family. Pictures to come........maybe. Next year will be the 30th Omaha Pontiac Show and also will be the last. The clubs are finding it difficult to manage all the duties by the same members and new members are hard to find. So they are going to step out on a positive note. This show has been done "convention" style with a featured guest and seminar from "Pontiac Guys". I know I have enjoyed all their efforts over the past 12 years.
                  Here's a bunch as a slide show - Jim Wanger's (Godfather of the GTO) is one hell of an interesting and informative speaker at 85 years young.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

More Goat's then I've ever seen in one place - here's one of the class winners.

George & Steve

Another class winner

More garage art for George

How long until Drag Week and then Power Tour ?
                  George and a hanger-on -

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; August 22, 2011, 08:26 AM.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil, Were's your pink Forum Freaks shirt?
                      Dannie
                      2010 Camaro SS
                      Long Haul 2010/2011
                      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

If I am lucky enough to make PT2012, mental note, I am staying off any gravel roads.
                        This was from this Saturday...

Andrew
                        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• on back order - again
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 285... and I found out over the weekend the wedding I was to attend has moved from June to May, so I can go! Then later in the same conversation found out of a graduation celebration that is to be June 9th. Geeeeesssss. The wedding I'll have to go to (hope May is correct info) but the graduation I could skip. So maybe, I can go. Waiting... I hate it. 285...
                            Jim T
                            Supercar Collectibles
                            www.Supercar1.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              on back order - again
                              Funny, mine too!
                              Dannie
                              2010 Camaro SS
                              Long Haul 2010/2011
                              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                                - George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X