• Show
Clear All

• two eight two
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 282.....hurry up weekend!!

Comment

• ONLY 282 days left ... Everyday's a Friday..Heading to Solvang this weekend for 3 days and a car show, Wheels and Windmills.
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 282....Weekend is almost here

Comment

• 282.... East Coast, brace for impact. I'll be praying for ya'll, as I have some close friends in the Savannah and Fort Bragg areas.
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

• 282 to go.
              Mike (formerly a.k.a. DropTopZ28 )

Fort Worth, Texas
              HRPT 07,08, trying to add

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 282A...
                    As most of you know, my birthday is next week. As usual, I am scheduled to fly, so Mary had a surprise party for me at our little golf course restaurant this evening. That was really nice. Evidently she's been saving her 'extra' cash for some time because she presented me with my cake and this:

She's the best!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                      282A...
                      As most of you know, my birthday is next week. As usual, I am scheduled to fly, so Mary had a surprise party for me at our little golf course restaurant this evening. That was really nice. Evidently she's been saving her 'extra' cash for some time because she presented me with my cake and this:

She's the best!

282B...... Ed, that is awesome!!! Are you bringing it on the PT with us. I mean, by the looks of it, it looks as if it'll fit in Earl. I'm just trying to think ahead of what might break next on Jade........
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        282A...

She's the best!
                        Ed, you were right - she is a KEEPER!

and if it matters - 282

Comment

Came home and built a shelf for all my Torino parts that have been piling up in the garage and shed tryiny to make some room so I can get things on the run again. Thanks for some more pics of the Pinto Mike and Donna it always nice to see them It's hard to beleive that a Pinto could be someones favoite dream car, but it has been since the first time I had seen one done up I was twelve and it was a 72.
                          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• I almost forgot Ed that Mary is a real keeper and that plasma cutter is to I don't know how I ever lived without mine. Enjoy them both.
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X