X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean
    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
    Drivin' it home!
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• 278... Went for a 120 mile cruise in the Vette yesterday. It was a beautiful day.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Partly Cloudy & 93*

Attention on Recovery in Irene's Wake
        More than 5 million people are now without power as what's left of Irene moves into Canada. Weather conditions are improving in the Northeast, but plenty of problems remain.

NEW YORK (AP) -- The storm that had been Hurricane Irene crossed into Canada overnight but wasn't yet through with the U.S., where flood waters threatened Vermont towns and New Yorkers feared a commuting nightmare as their transit system, shut down ahead of the storm, was slowly restored.

The storm left millions without power across much of the Eastern Seaboard, left more than 20 dead and forced airlines to cancel about 9,000 flights. It never became the big-city nightmare forecasters and public officials had warned about, but it still had the ability to surprise.

Comment

• 2 7 8
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 278.... Phil, that is what you call a lack of memory that could have been induced by a glass or two of wine.... Ha Ha Ha
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                Earl and Maybelline
                Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                  278.... Phil, that is what you call a lack of memory that could have been induced by a glass or two of wine.... Ha Ha Ha
                  You're excused - I just couldn't WAIT TWO MORE DAYS -
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Comment

• 278A...
                          Just had a nice visit with NY Bob and also Fred and Vickie....happy to report that everybody is fine.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Got the AC back up and running had to put a start capasitor and a small charge in it so I can make it through the rest of the season.
                            I'll replace it next spring so we won't have no more problem with it for another 15yrs I hope.
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 278...Hope all are well on the East Coast...
                              Dannie
                              2010 Camaro SS
                              Long Haul 2010/2011
                              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• 278...sending prayers to everyone on the East Coast.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                                X