X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Scott -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 277....... Glad to hear Teri is feeling better.

Comment

• ONLY 277 days left.. Phil,two posts in a row and no count and you bash Bucky???

George,hugs and kisses for Teri for a speedy recovery so your fingers won't get wrinkled.. But you do know doing dishes will get the grease out from under your finger nails after you are working on your cars.

And welcome back Scott..

And Ed, you must be getting really old with two birthdays in one year..Happy Birthday again..

Had a great time this past weekend. Went up to Solvang ,Ca to a car show and here's what I got to drive up in.

While my friends wife got to drive my Mustang up. I drove My Mustang home though..

Last edited by street72; August 30, 2011, 09:11 AM.
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Bucky needs all the "guidance" he can get -

I had already posted earlier with a count - but I guess that don't count.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Bucky needs all the "guidance" he can get -

I had already posted earlier with a count - but I guess that don't count.
            277B.... I can't argue with that, as I do tend to get lost sometimes.... Ha Ha Ha. Rett, get him..... LOL
            Last edited by Bucky67; August 30, 2011, 11:58 AM.
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

• Rett, I'd give me left nut for that Ford GT. Honestly, I'd probably give both of them and get testosterone injections the rest of my life.
              Powertour off/on since 2002
              sigpic

Comment

• 277...extended weekend cant come soon enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                  277 - Heading out Thursday night after work (11:30pm) to Matts place in Indiana to get my stuff that he has been safeguarding for me. Get to meet Bucky also as he'll be there too. If anybody is up and has my cell # call me and help me stay awake.
                  277...Good to talk to you today Bro, hope the drive & move go well! You know Matt's been sick, but Bucky is a strong guy...they can help you load the U-haul!!

George, washing dishes is a small price to pay to have Teri feeling better. You can do it or borrow one of my dogs to lick those plates clean! Give Teri our love and prayers.

Linda

Comment

Rett who's ass did you have to kiss to get to drive that fine ride. I'm only asking so I will know which line to stand in and who to pucker for.HaHa
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 277...Rett, that's a pretty awesome ride to drive that far...jealous
                      Dannie
                      2010 Camaro SS
                      Long Haul 2010/2011
                      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                        1966 Plymouth Fury III
                        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 276 - If everything goes right I'll have a twin turbo Ford Truck by Friday!

Comment

• 276...Sounds interesting Leon!!!
                              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                              DW- 12,16,17
                              "Stay thirsty my friends"
                              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• 276...Good to be back home. Donna knew the code for posting while we were gone but it seemed to elude me

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                                277...... Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, Last Friday Teri had a microdiscectomy at Mc Kennen Hospital in Sioux Falls. She hobbled in on a cane barley able to walk and 5 hours later walked out normal. Now keep in mind she was still doped up, however still amazing. Following day the muscles started to tighten and she some pain has returned, especially on the opposite side. Doc said recovery 6 to 10 weeks........Thats a lot of dishes I need to wash.......
                                That is great news George. Hope her recovery goes as expected

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post

Hello everyone I AM BACK!!!
                                Welcome back Scott

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                                ONLY 277 days left.. Phil,two posts in a row and no count and you bash Bucky???

You tell him Rett (or do we call you lucky dog?)

Originally posted by Leon View Post
                                276 - If everything goes right I'll have a twin turbo Ford Truck by Friday!
                                Anything twin turbo sounds cool
                                Donna
                                Williamston, MI
                                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X