No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY 244 days left.. And YES my B-Day is next Friday.. Thanks for all of the almost right B-day wishes... Well We had one heck of a car show. 270 cars. Christy Edelbrock was there with her roadster. Cortney Hanson,first girl on Overhaulin, called last minute to cancel.. But I did get to see Dannie and his brother. Lots of work and I can't believe I'm still awake and it's not even my birthday yet..We had a cruise around our lake and I got to lead the whole bunch.. And as always I had to do my annual burnout in front of my friend Bob's house. I had told him earlier to count on it again this year and he said he would get out the hose for a water burnout..I told him,I don't need no stilking water to do a burnout..But he had it anyway..And the burnout was great..I will post some pictures soon..It was great seeing you mid year Dannie..June,where are you???
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Sounds like a good time Rett, I guess thats the good thing about a warm climate you can have alot of fun year round. It did warm back up here today so I saddled up the Pinto and went for a 350 mile cruise it was by myself,but still fun anyway.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
          ONLY 244 days left.. And YES my B-Day is next Friday.. Thanks for all of the almost right B-day wishes... Well We had one heck of a car show. 270 cars. Christy Edelbrock was there with her roadster. Cortney Hanson,first girl on Overhaulin, called last minute to cancel.. But I did get to see Dannie and his brother. Lots of work and I can't believe I'm still awake and it's not even my birthday yet..We had a cruise around our lake and I got to lead the whole bunch.. And as always I had to do my annual burnout in front of my friend Bob's house. I had told him earlier to count on it again this year and he said he would get out the hose for a water burnout..I told him,I don't need no stilking water to do a burnout..But he had it anyway..And the burnout was great..I will post some pictures soon..It was great seeing you mid year Dannie..June,where are you???
          244....Rett, Great seeing you yesterday. Your car club puts on a good car show! It was definitely bigger than last year's show. When you guys were leaving for thr cruise around the lake, we were on the water in my brothers boat, pretty cool sight seeing all those beautiful rides cruising...
          Last edited by SoCalCamaro; October 2, 2011, 05:27 PM.
          Dannie
          2010 Camaro SS
          Long Haul 2010/2011
          Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              Was this the detour I sent you on ? Signed - Tonto -
              Sorry Tonto...this was not the particular detour you sent us on (my bad, I misunderstood the question). That one was great also (thanks again), but this route was a regularly scheduled run.

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
              Mary, you do know Ed was talking about the transmission don't you?
              Originally posted by Shameless View Post
              Of course I did!! What were you thinking Mike??
              I guess I wasn't...I thought you were riding shotgun and wasn't sure how you were "shifting"

Originally posted by street72 View Post
              ONLY 244 days left.. And YES my B-Day is next Friday.. Thanks for all of the almost right B-day wishes...
              I take back my belated birthday wish for Rett and am now going to call it my Pre-Happy Birthday wish for him...However, today is a Bangshifter birthday so Happy Birthday to you

After stopping to shoot some pics of the cars we were with, finally got a chance to get back on the road behind Brian and his V-8 converted speedster

Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sean
                  LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                  Drivin' it home!
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                  But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• 2 4 3
                        Happy Birthday Rett (whenever it may be !)
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sunny & 84*

Comment

Glad the show went so well Rett. I know you are tired, but the satisfaction is probably worth it!
                            I am going to search for a more reliable source of information.........
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post

I guess I wasn't...I thought you were riding shotgun and wasn't sure how you were "shifting"
                              Mike, I thought a co-pilot (riding shotgun) just sits there and watches for ambushes by the local law enforcement!!
                              Mary, Ed,
                              Earl and Maybelline
                              Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                              Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• 243 to day is the day to shoehorn the new motor in!
                                Last edited by Daves72malibu2; October 3, 2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X