No announcement yet.

"Official" 2012 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter has a laundry list of repair for the GTS.

Rear end is howling again.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      208.... Phil, Sunday morning was rough, and yes, I was all sorts of pissed off. But, time heals all, and well, Alabama didn't fall too far in the BCS standing. I'm just not sure what Saban was thinking with a LOT of his coaching calls. Four missed field goals.... Really?!?!?! Seriously?!?!?! Why not "pooch" punt it and pin LSU inside the five yard line..... Maybe I should post that in the Ponder thread.....

Rett, I was extremely kind and stayed on good behavior. All though I didn't socialize much Saturday evening, the kids had a blast!!
      We lost (deservedly so) to Northwestern - unranked. No free lunches in the Big Ten.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        We lost (deservedly so) to Northwestern - unranked. No free lunches in the Big Ten.
        208...hey phil, how did that treat you. lol even iowa beat nw this year. and yes i know, we have to play each other yet.

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
          Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• 208 to go.
            Mike (formerly a.k.a. DropTopZ28 )

Fort Worth, Texas
            HRPT 07,08, trying to add

Comment

• ONLY 208 days left to go..

We went here in Las Vegas..

And met Rick..Chuck,Rick and Dick from left to right.

Then we went to Pawn Stars store here..

And saw this..

And wanted these..

And then we went to SEMA..
              Last edited by street72; November 7, 2011, 06:04 PM.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 208.... Rett, cool pics thanks. Greg, will we see your helper in the green machine that was on the lift on tour next year?

Comment

Rett looks like a great time a buddie of mine went to sema he said it was an awesome time.
                  CLA55IC my little buddie is still a little to attached to his mommy yet to leave for a week,but we still have time to work on that.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Great pics Rett. Someday I need to make it to SEMA. I have enough connections to get passes.

Caddy tucked away for the winter, repair list tacked to the wall. Very minor things this season. I am thrilled.
                    Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                    Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

• 207.......Block cleaning and inspection next.......
                      HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                      DW- 12,16,17
                      "Stay thirsty my friends"
                      The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• 207...Wet, Windy, and 51....
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sean
                            LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                            Drivin' it home!
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                            But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Partly Cloudy & 79*

Comment

Working...
                                X