Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• 2 0 6

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Partly Cloudy & 79*

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mary, Ed,
            Earl and Maybelline
            Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
            Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• 206.... Happy "Humps" Day Ya'll!!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                206...Love the wheels Craig (aka neverdone), are oyu doing a rear disk conversion also?
                Thanks! The rear discs are coming off of an '05 blazer, just waiting on some million dollar U-bolts (feels like it anyways) from the dealership so I can put my rearend in. The wheels are '09 zr1 replicas (18x8.5 front, 19x10 rear) but they still need to get powdercoated before they get tires. Also have to get a new caliper for the passenger side today when I go in to pick up my bolts.
                '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

Dannie
                  2010 Camaro SS
                  Long Haul 2010/2011
                  Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Originally posted by itS10neverdone View Post

Thanks! The rear discs are coming off of an '05 blazer, just waiting on some million dollar U-bolts (feels like it anyways) from the dealership so I can put my rearend in. The wheels are '09 zr1 replicas (18x8.5 front, 19x10 rear) but they still need to get powdercoated before they get tires. Also have to get a new caliper for the passenger side today when I go in to pick up my bolts.
                    206....gm ubolts? wow even we usually go aftermarket to get our u-bolts. still takes overnight, but a lot cheaper. looking good, cant wait to see it all done on the power tour.

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                        206....gm ubolts? wow even we usually go aftermarket to get our u-bolts. still takes overnight, but a lot cheaper. looking good, cant wait to see it all done on the power tour.
                        That was originally the plan, but we couldn't find the exact size we needed anywhere in the area so I just swung by the chevy dealership and ordered them. Hopefully I can get it back on tires today so I can start looking into where the hell its leaking oil from. Looks like the rear main.....
                        '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                        '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                        '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                        GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• 206B..... Matt, there's a package enroute to your place; so, keep an eye out for it. It'll be coming from Ricks 1st Gen Camaro!!!
                          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                          - George Orwell

Comment

• ONLY 206 days left to go..

Here are some interesting shots from SEMA..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Rett, I love the guy giving the blonde's rear end the hardcore stare...LOL. No doubt what performance equipment he wants to find under his Christmas Tree!
                              Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                              Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X