• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susan G
    HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
    Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

• 94...Had major thunder and lightning last night, along with a lot of wind! Pretty wierd for February in Wisconsin!
      Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
      Gregg and Deb Miller
      Verona, Wi.

Comment

• 94....heavy rain yesterday. blizzard like conditions today. with 40 mph winds. gotta love iowa. suppose to be in the 40s tomorrow.

Comment

Dannie
          2010 Camaro SS
          Long Haul 2010/2011
          Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 94 to go and hoping all are OK after the weird weather last night.

Linda

Comment

• 94... Looking less and less like the long haul is going to be an option since the cobalt's repairs ate into a decent chunk of my power tour fund. But I will definitely be hitting at least a few stops. Better than none :D
                '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                  94...Had major thunder and lightning last night, along with a lot of wind! Pretty wierd for February in Wisconsin!
                  Same weather we had here (still windy today up to 50 MPH gusts) and a small tornado touched down in a small town in Nebraska - first time in Feb. in over 100 years I guess.

Hang in there Craig - maybe you'll win a lottery or a nice tax return !!
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• ONLY 94 days to go and Mike my Donna is different then your Donna.. Just 13.5 weeks to go and that means 26 weekend days to work on the car. Unless you are Greg who works on his car everyday. Makes everyone look bad..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 94 days............
                      2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
                      Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

• 94 to go
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                          ONLY 94 days to go and Mike my Donna is different then your Donna.. Just 13.5 weeks to go and that means 26 weekend days to work on the car. Unless you are Greg who works on his car everyday. Makes everyone look bad..
                          ratt now you have me worried we just took a complete interior out and the cars not even painted yet little nervous now thanks that's okay if I don't get the corvette done I'll bring the 57

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• [QUOTE=street72;615679]ONLY 94 days to go and Mike my Donna is different then your Donna.. Just 13.5 weeks to go and that means 26 weekend days to work on the car. Unless you are Greg who works on his car everyday. Makes everyone look bad..[/QUOTE

Man don't you just hate that Greg guy what a butt-head.
                              Not getting much done here lately with work and with helping Mendy just have'nt had the time,but the weather is going in my favor.
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 94 days in the weather still sucks right now it is raining really bad and flooding everywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X