Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 / -4

4 and -4

We're on Route 66 headed to Chicago (65 miles to go). Headed from Chicago to Warren at 1pm today. We expect to be checking in the hotel in Warren around 6:30pm tonight !
    [size=+1]Chuck
    2011 HRPT Long Hauler
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler
    2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

• This FNG will be arriving from Florida Tommorrow

Comment

• 4 - leave in about 32 hours

A year ago at this time I was just finishing my engine swap and stiil had a ton of things to. But we made it with about 4 hours to spare.
        sigpic
        Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
        468 BBC
        Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          4 Which way are you going George 90 ?
          Plan as of now, departing approximately 6AM tomorrow, I 80 across Iowa......
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
            Plan as of now, departing approximately 6AM tomorrow, I 80 across Iowa......
            Me too - I'll probably leave about 0750 after kissin' momma goodbye when she leaves for work - so in that case 15 - 1/2 hours.
            I'll probably see you in my rear view mid-morning compadre. Vaya Con Dios -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Drive safe guys and gals... again wish I could go for 2012
              Pay attention to yourself and those around you!

4... for you!
              Jim T
              Supercar Collectibles
              www.Supercar1.com

Comment

• 4/3
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 4 and -2...we're in Detroit waiting on Chuck and Rett. Please be cafeful out there, we saw 2 roll over accidents today. Came up on them minutes after they happened. Thankfully good samaritans were already pulling people out of the one car. The other was a travel trailer that flipped over. Watch out too for people taking pictures of your car with their phones while doing 80 mph!

Linda

p.s.-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENDY!!!
                  Last edited by 1cheapstreet; May 29, 2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Mendy says thanks for all the Birthday wishes. Be safe everybody.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Well as I stated before it's for sure now. The Fiero is not going we will be taking the Camaro. Here is a pic in case you see me.

Look forward to meeting you all..
                      2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
                      Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

We headed out at 7:30 this morning. Spent the evening in Rockford (ILL) with Grandaughter & Great-Grandaughter. Heading for Detroit in the morning. For some reason the site would not let me post this morning before we left.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Wow, listening to folks already on there way and I'm going to pick up a radiator for my camaro tomorrow, sure hope that's the last snafu. Anything else and the old girl's grounded for another year. At least we have a backup ride.
                          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• 3 and 1
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Comment

• We leave in 1 hour....

Everyone please drive safe...... See you all in the Big "D"
                                Last edited by 66Fury3; May 30, 2012, 02:06 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X