Team Laid-Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Laid-Back

What a pair...if you met them you know who i'm talking about, if you did'nt you missed 2 guys with the real spirt of powertour...nothing could stop them...look for these guys to be posting soon...what a long strange trip its been ...for them
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
    What a pair...if you met them you know who i'm talking about, if you did'nt you missed 2 guys with the real spirt of powertour...nothing could stop them...look for these guys to be posting soon...what a long strange trip its been ...for them
    X2...great guys from Idaho! They are having a car show July 9th that we are making plans to go to. If any other freaks want to join us, let me know and we will travel together. I'll post the link when I get home to a firmer surface!

Linda

Comment

Fine59 - that is definitely a fine 59 you have there. I saw some pics in a PT thread. I aspire to own a '59 Imp HT someday.
      1990 Chevrolet 454SS Pickup - 2 time Power Tour participant (2002 & 2007), Long Hauler in 2007
      1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop - 3x2, 4speed fully restored with some mods
      1996 Chevrolet K2500 Ext Cab/Short Bed

Comment

Yep, those guys were great. What a pair. Hopefully they come again next year.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

team Laid back....world turned upside down
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Working...
          X