Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Cheaps check out these pics! from 2004!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cheaps check out these pics! from 2004!

I was going through some old Power Tour photos and putting them on Cd's for back up when I ran across these. This was in Texas Saturday morning before the tour started at my good buddy's house who I met on the 2001 Tour! We were doing a little cleanup and minor touch up before she made her debut!

Hope you like those, it sure was a fun tour going to Green Bay that year! I had a good time with Steve and the boys from Pure Vision, too bad we don't hear from them anymore!

Re: Hey Cheaps check out these pics! from 2004!

Shawn, could you get copies of those for us? We'll gladly pay for them. We haven't talked to Steve lately either, should probably call him. It's still hard to believe they called Ken's name in Green Bay and that gorgeous car is in our garage! Thanks for sharing!

Cheaps 8)

Comment

That was so cool, You where not even 20 feet away when they annouced you name.Linda screamed and ken almost fellout of his chair. :D
      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
        That was so cool, You where not even 20 feet away when they annouced you name.Linda screamed and ken almost fellout of his chair. :D
        John, he was actually jumping up out of the chair! Remember me saying the next year that he had dislocated 2 of my ribs when he squeezed me? :o

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Oh yea. Forgot.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
            Originally posted by bowtiemonster
            John, he was actually jumping up out of the chair! Remember me saying the next year that he had dislocated 2 of my ribs when he squeezed me? :o

Cheaps 8)
            Hey, some things are worth getting excited about. ;D Out of curiosity, did you get one of the die cast models of your car that they gave away at Lane automotive last year?
            1964 Chevelle
            Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
            LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Yes we got one from Lane and one of the Camaro's. Then at Mikee's bratfest someone (sorry can't remember) gave us their's too, so now we have 4. :P We bought a couple on e-bay. Ken was even signing some at the bratfest. We'd really like to get our hands on the #1 model but haven't found out who has it.

Cheaps 8)

Comment

how much you got in your pocket for that info? Lets see what i need for the Camaro......
                Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Originally posted by 4dfide
                  how much you got in your pocket for that info? Lets see what i need for the Camaro......
                  You find it Gary and I'll take care of your Camaro...all the way to my garage!! ;D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Working...
                  X