Hi from Iowa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Iowa...

Hey guys...this was my first tour and it was a blast. Looking forward to making as many venues as I can next year work schedule permitting. It was fun meeting some of you and I'm sure I'll be busy catching up on some of the threads/posts here as I learn my way around. I did learn a valuable lesson though....riding in a C4 vette from Detroit to home in one day was....enlightening. I'm either going to have to get a C5 with better seats for my large a$$...or call Jenny Craig.

Glad to hear you had a good time, and I can tell you for sure a C5 is way different than a C4.
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Originally posted by astepup94 View Post
      Hey guys...this was my first tour and it was a blast. Looking forward to making as many venues as I can next year work schedule permitting. It was fun meeting some of you and I'm sure I'll be busy catching up on some of the threads/posts here as I learn my way around. I did learn a valuable lesson though....riding in a C4 vette from Detroit to home in one day was....enlightening. I'm either going to have to get a C5 with better seats for my large a$$...or call Jenny Craig.

welcome to the board. what part of iowa are you from. sioux rapids for us nw corner. we also made it home in one day from detroit. and yes, long drive home. even in a gto.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
        welcome to the board. what part of iowa are you from. sioux rapids for us nw corner. we also made it home in one day from detroit. and yes, long drive home. even in a gto.
        I actually live a little sw of storm lake on a farm. Takes me 20 minutes to get to the blacktop road...I hate dust and rock chips.

Comment

Originally posted by astepup94 View Post
          The C5 is definitely easier and more fun than Jennie Craig......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
            From more Iowans: glad to have you in the group... My parents(silver_bullet), and myself live in Clinton,Iowa and Dad agrees with Ed, it is easier to go the C-5 route.....
            Sean
            LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
            Drivin' it home!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
            But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
            X